Ilhan omar attacked for speech

i bet your dick got hard seeing this
I don't like Ilhan Omar, but this is absolutely despicable. Defaming her knowing this will not help your cause and will only increase attacks on her by white supremacists. This just shows their low IQ and overall his fantasy country will never achieve independence or be recognized so let him continue licking his white masters.

I just feel bad for her at this point 🤦🏾‍♂️. How can you do that and have a Somali Muslim woman be attacked in this way by these extremist white people? This separatist group needs some treatment.

Can anyone explain to me why certain landers are like this? I know this does not reflect all somalilanders as I have some family from that region and judging from the public dismay over the port agreement. Why do these secessionists exist and why are they twerking so hard for Zionist, conservative, Western approval? I've only ever known about Somali unity so I'm straight up perplexed. I do not understand how they speak about the rest of us with such vitriol the secessionists I mean. I don't wanna sound xenophobic or whatever but they for real treat us as if we're different ethnic groups?? Everything about you is somali from your blood to the language you speak. If Africa gets a 55th state it's gotta be somewhere where there is serious ethnic division no? I get we're tribal monkeys but this is too much. There's gotta be something bigger at play and these guys / accounts are getting paid cause there's just no way.

World

VIP
I love Ilhan Omar so much, we are lucky to have a woman like her in a powerful position. What a thorn in the back of secessionists.

I'll never forget the look of Muse Bixi when he realized Ilhan was in the meeting with him:

5085ba48-dda2-4c07-af3a-d2eb1789e6c6-jpeg.217663

And then she made this post afterwards :russ: :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Can anyone explain to me why certain landers are like this? I know this does not reflect all somalilanders as I have some family from that region and judging from the public dismay over the port agreement. Why do these secessionists exist and why are they twerking so hard for Zionist, conservative, Western approval? I've only ever known about Somali unity so I'm straight up perplexed. I do not understand how they speak about the rest of us with such vitriol the secessionists I mean. I don't wanna sound xenophobic or whatever but they for real treat us as if we're different ethnic groups?? Everything about you is somali from your blood to the language you speak. If Africa gets a 55th state it's gotta be somewhere where there is serious ethnic division no? I get we're tribal monkeys but this is too much. There's gotta be something bigger at play and these guys / accounts are getting paid cause there's just no way.
There’s nothing bigger at play they’re extremists that hate koonfur. Way better ways of seeking ictraaf then pulling this shit 💀

I remember when CBB defamed after her she opposed farmajo extension. But it was never at the level of this coonery. Somalis are truly their own biggest opps.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm not a fan of Ilhan, but why would you go this low and attack your own?. This guy I went though his Twitter and he dosent support the palestine cause, he calls Hamas "terrorists ' I wonder if he's Muslim?

Trending