Ilhan Omar and daughter on the cover of teen vogue

I never said anything about killing anyone. Take your deception elsewhere! You've made plenty of anti-Islam posts and called @Dawo Al-Shabaab for defending Islamic principles.
First of all QUOTE one of my anti Islam post and I dont really have a problem with questioning whats in the quran and hadith för a better understanding.

First of all QUOTE one of my anti Islam post and I dont really have a problem with questioning whats in the quran and hadith för a better understanding.

Their is a big difference between questioning and outright rejecting the teachings of the quran and hadiths If you identify as muslim then please be careful with how you express yourself. Its important to not blur the line.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
The future looks bright for reer minnesota mashallah.
maybe maybe / this country is truly divided and more hatred is spewing and more will happen no matter who wins election night America seems very bleak for minorities and SOMALIS have two strikes already to hit them being black and being Muslims yes yes I know some of you dont don't claim black but those white militias see you as black and even worst as Muslims so that don't know how safe it will be for Muslims in America or anyone who isn't straight white and Christian they are nuts out here

But Europe seems getting worst with the rise of right wing Nazis all over Germany Poland and even Nazis in the north of England shit is getting hectic

Hope everyone survives and strives

youre speaking as if isra is 12. im pretty sure her and asli are similar in age. the whole dont attack kids doesnt make sense when kids attack one another all the time

if it was grown people doing it then i understand

How I'm supposed to know that Asli is a minor? I assumed that most people on this site are adults.

I’m just being honest. I call it like I see it. But I’ll apologize because she’s Allah’s creation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's good. It's not only Ilhan who may have to deal with degenerate children in the near future, all Muslim parents raising children in the West can expect to deal with such issues.

They are very pretty, MashaaAllah. I don't agree with Ilhan's politics, but I wish my Somali sister all the best. May God guide her to the right path again.

Lol, some Suugo Science. Ilhan Omar is 70% ethnic Somali, her daughter must be about 85%.

70% for Ilhan because her mother is Benadiri (40%).
85% for the daughter, because 1/4th Benadiri, even though she looks full Somali.
all that and girl couldn't escape the hawiye genes. :farmajoyaab:
it's like hiring a tutor weeks before an exam and getting a D.

Shes beautiful, she just hasn't grown into herself yet. Yall roasting little kids now too sxb? :westbrookwtf:

Can't tell whether these are adults with brain damage or teenagers being trolls. You would think somali females in particular would be supportive of another young somali female with nothing wrong in her looks.

But then that virus Qabyaalad lurks below surface as well. No wonder somalis can't get it together.

Trending

Latest posts