Ilhan Omar and daughter on the cover of teen vogue

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
youre speaking as if isra is 12. im pretty sure her and asli are similar in age. the whole dont attack kids doesnt make sense when kids attack one another all the time

if it was grown people doing it then i understand
twelve? Me and miss girl are both 18:childplease::childplease:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I’m just being honest. I call it like I see it. But I’ll apologize because she’s Allah’s creation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for real. her politics make me cringe. her whole aesthetic is those edgy white girls who are like 'get in loser, lets go destroy capitalism' as they carry on repaing the benefits of living in a capitalst society.

she also always goes on about hating politics and politicians and america....... sis ur mom is a literal congresswoman, and the platform you have is literally because of that. her anti-america stuff doesnt help her moms optics either

ungrateful and cringe

Villainess

sis im just correcting this holier than thou point being put forward
Nvm I read it wrong I thought you said “isra and asli are both twelve” like yes I get it, I’m immature sometimes... but twelve? My heart broke :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
sis im just correcting this holier than thou point being put forward

1603900289475.png

Villainess

for real. her politics make me cringe. her whole aesthetic is those edgy white girls who are like 'get in loser, lets go destroy capitalism' as they carry on repaing the benefits of living in a capitalst society.

she also always goes on about hating politics and politicians and america....... sis ur mom is a literal congresswoman, and the platform you have is literally because of that. her anti-america stuff doesnt help her moms optics either

ungrateful and cringe
Reminds me of “hello kitty says ACAB!”

abosulte cringe.OH LOLL I just realized that Isra is the mother root of all somali BLM SJWs:damn::damn::dead1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reminds me of “hello kitty says ACAB!”

abosulte cringe.OH LOLL I just realized that Isra is the mother root of all somali BLM SJWs:damn::damn::dead1:

Asli r u MJ? Majeerten

Alluring

Sayonara
I’m just being honest. I call it like I see it. But I’ll apologize because she’s Allah’s creation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use to follow her on instagram and all the advocating for them made unfollow her. I'm quite annoyed about the normalization of that particular community by certain somali activists. They don't deserve to be harassed for their sexual preference but why are you giving them a platform to your primarily somali base.

Trending