Ilhan Omar and daughter on the cover of teen vogue

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I use to follow her on instagram and all the advocating for them made unfollow her. I'm quite annoyed about the normalization of that particular community by certain somali activists. They don't deserve to be harassed for their sexual preference but why are you giving them a platform to your primarily somali base.
Exactly! I can’t explain how much I hate it but UGHHHHH. Call me homophobic sure, but they’re not oppressed in AMERICA. I just can’t deal with this bs

Villainess

This might explain why i didnt f with hijabis in the past
Adiga horta you’re weird. Get outta here, you’re supposed to love your Muslim sisters not insult them by putting more stereotypes on us that white people already gave us:childplease::childplease:

Adiga horta you’re weird. Get outta here, you’re supposed to love your Muslim sisters not insult them by putting more stereotypes on us that white people already gave us:childplease::childplease:
Went califonia för a week and they told im white. im not going back

Villainess

I said its ok to kill murderes and now im murtad. You should think about your commiting a sin in the ayes of allah
murderers*, I’m*, you*, eyes*

giphy.gif

On a serious note. I love hijabis as Sisters after all my mother is a hijab. I did not mean any disrespect. Its just personal referens

I said its ok to kill murderes and now im murtad. You should think about your commiting a sin in the ayes of allah

I never said anything about killing anyone. Take your deception elsewhere! You've made plenty of anti-Islam posts and called @Dawo Al-Shabaab for defending Islamic principles.