Ilhan Omar and daughter on the cover of teen vogue

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
The son sexuality is questionable

you are sick in the head. the boy is barely halfway into his teens.

dont hate just cause his hair is more popping than yours, mrs bidhaarto midlife crisis. its ok, hijab hides it all <3

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
adslkmdlsmdsmd it dont make sense tho, cause the son is still cute and he is close in age to isra, and she referred to him as brother too all the time.
so if they are blood related, then the youngest is too, cause she looks like the brother a lot
Wallahi I don’t think that’s his child. Because the rest of the kids are gorgeous but isra... is off. Ilhan is known for her affairs so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not his child
The son sexuality is questionable
he looks straight, but if he is gay I wouldn’t be surprised. This is ilhans son we’re taking about

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you are sick in the head. the boy is barely halfway into his teens.

dont hate just cause his hair is more popping than yours, mrs bidhaarto midlife crisis. its ok, hijab hides it all <3

it is the jeans combined with the hair huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi I don’t think that’s his child. Because the rest of the kids are gorgeous but isra... is off. Ilhan is known for her affairs so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not his child

he looks straight, but if he is gay I wouldn’t be surprised. This is ilhans son we’re taking about

the girl is a tom boy, and the boy is feminine, is it a surprise? when their mom is tom boy and the dad is metrosexual and suspect?

Villainess

the girl is a tom boy, and the boy is feminine, is it a surprise? when their mom is tom boy and the dad is metrosexual and suspect?
Damn he grew up is this the same boy? Wow
1603899400097.jpeg

x z

it is the jeans combined with the hair huuno

its new fashion huuno keep up. if he is gay for wearing that, go to your local mall and see what all the teens are wearing, those jeans are the new style. you gonna call all new teens gay now?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its new fashion huuno keep up. if he is gay for wearing that, go to your local mall and see what all the teens are wearing, those jeans are the new style. you gonna call all new teens gay now?

Hayee u have convinced me huuno. Can we hug? :)

1603899553431.png

x z

halloween is around the corner and i heard ibliis is taking bae applications

Villainess

the boy aged hella quick, but the har is what makes him look the most different. isra has potential hear but she kinda glew down unfortunately.
Some girls look pretty without a hijab but in this case, not for her. And the toddler hair? It makes her neck long but not in an elegant way. I think the stress hit her, girl grew up too fast

Lay off of Isra. I can see her mother and father in her face. Every family has got their anomalies, anyways. You would think people wouldn't sink so low that they start critiquing children's faces.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lay off of Isra. I can see her mother and father in her face. Every family has got their anomalies, anyways. You would think people wouldn't sink so low that they start critiquing children's faces.

Sorry

x z

youre speaking as if isra is 12. im pretty sure her and asli are similar in age. the whole dont attack kids doesnt make sense when kids attack one another all the time

if it was grown people doing it then i understand

Villainess

I’m just being honest. I call it like I see it. But I’ll apologize because she’s Allah’s creation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts