Ilhan Omar and daughter on the cover of teen vogue

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Beautiful cover 😍 MashaAllah

FYI her daughter has typical Somali features. She has gorgeous brown even-skin toned MashaAllah.

Apollo

VIP
Lol, some Suugo Science. Ilhan Omar is 70% ethnic Somali, her daughter must be about 85%.

70% for Ilhan because her mother is Benadiri (40%).
85% for the daughter, because 1/4th Benadiri, even though she looks full Somali.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I agree, hijab suits her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dcklasfmcklsdfmvlsdfvd

she is not the best looking. the other two have got the better genes

the son is gonna be a heartbreaker soon, he cute. the little girl is so cute too walahi.

the dad is cute too
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 15.27.40.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
you riddle me with confusion

you have a crush on the ugIy yahood step dad, and not her cute aabo?
I never said I like the white man...? I said her “dad” is my type. I thought that was ilhan’s daughter from another marriage?

x z

I never said I like the white man...? I said her “dad” is my type. I thought that was ilhan’s daughter from another marriage?

the stepdad or the real dad?

and idk i thought all three were theirs

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
dcklasfmcklsdfmvlsdfvd

she is not the best looking. the other two have got the better genes

the son is gonna be a heartbreaker soon, he cute. the little girl is so cute too walahi.

the dad is cute tooView attachment 149328
I’ve beeen saying this :whoo: :whoo: The kids are gorgeous laakin Isra doesn’t match any of them. I thought she was another man’s daughter because there’s no way these beautiful couple messed up with the genes

x z

I’ve beeen saying this :whoo: :whoo: The kids are gorgeous laakin Isra doesn’t match any of them. I thought she was another man’s daughter because there’s no way these beautiful couple messed up with the genes

adslkmdlsmdsmd it dont make sense tho, cause the son is still cute and he is close in age to isra, and she referred to him as brother too all the time.
so if they are blood related, then the youngest is too, cause she looks like the brother a lot

Trending