Ilham Omar took in over $832,000, largely from online donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
upload_2019-4-17_1-33-28.jpeg

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/15/online-donors-ilhan-omar-1277273

Omar raised $832,000 in the first quarter, according to her FEC report — among the best totals posted by any House Democrat. Roughly half of her donations, $415,000, came from people who gave less than $200 to Omar, and the majority of her funds, $631,000, came from online donors who gave via ActBlue, the Democratic online fundraising platform that has been such a boon to the party’s candidates in recent years that Republicans are scrambling to develop an alternative.

Omar received just $10,000 from political action committees, including two from other House Democrats: Fellow freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) gave Omar $2,000 on March 28, and House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (S.C.) gave her $1,000 on March 29.

Her $832,000 haul puts her among House Democrats’ top fundraisers in the first quarter, including prolific fundraisers like Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), who raised $830,000 for his reelection campaign inside the expensive New York media market. Freshman Rep. Josh Harder (D-Calif.), who represents a central California swing district, outraised Omar with a $873,000 haul.

Omar’s campaign spent $241,000 and had $607,000 in cash on hand as of March 31.

In the last week, the Minnesota Democrat has been a direct target of rhetorical attacks by President Donald Trump and other Republicans which have prompted a number of death threats against her.

After all the hate my eedo is still winning :qri8gs7:

#istandilhan
#mustprotectilhanatallcost

View attachment 70958

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/15/online-donors-ilhan-omar-1277273

Omar raised $832,000 in the first quarter, according to her FEC report — among the best totals posted by any House Democrat. Roughly half of her donations, $415,000, came from people who gave less than $200 to Omar, and the majority of her funds, $631,000, came from online donors who gave via ActBlue, the Democratic online fundraising platform that has been such a **** to the party’s candidates in recent years that Republicans are scrambling to develop an alternative.

Omar received just $10,000 from political action committees, including two from other House Democrats: Fellow freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) gave Omar $2,000 on March 28, and House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (S.C.) gave her $1,000 on March 29.

Her $832,000 haul puts her among House Democrats’ top fundraisers in the first quarter, including prolific fundraisers like Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), who raised $830,000 for his reelection campaign inside the expensive New York media market. Freshman Rep. Josh Harder (D-Calif.), who represents a central California swing district, outraised Omar with a $873,000 haul.

Omar’s campaign spent $241,000 and had $607,000 in cash on hand as of March 31.

In the last week, the Minnesota Democrat has been a direct target of rhetorical attacks by President Donald Trump and other Republicans which have prompted a number of death threats against her.

After all the hate my eedo is still winning :qri8gs7:

#istandilhan
#mustprotectilhanatallcost
Only after she marties an mj man she can be your edo

Tukaraq can call her congressional office in DC if he lives in her district and encourage her to do good. I would remind her to fight for family re-union and the ban on Somalis to be lifted as soon as Trump lives office and she gets re-elected. She can do good for her community.

She is bold lady. I like how she keeps Trump and his base too busy from messing up the rest of us.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Tukaraq can call her congressional office in DC if he lives in her district and encourage her to do good. I would remind her to fight for family re-union and the ban on Somalis to be lifted as soon as Trump lives office and she gets re-elected. She can do good for her community.

She is bold lady. I like how she keeps Trump and his base too busy from messing up the rest of us.
Ilhan got this wallahi. I believe in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts