Ileen UK blacks shit their pants for us

this is not a good thing smh. to be known for criminalities. the scariest faarax will not scare me tho, i dont take somalis that serious tbh. if i was held at gunpoint id tell him rid geedka walaal.
Always spitting facts smh can you not be wrong for once? :dead:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Reer UK stand their ground reer Canada too, Reer USA and reerscandi are maskeens
Allah.. I swear I think I saw that video. It shook me to my core wallahi. My inner normadic-warrior tendencies were starting emerge; most triggering video I've ever seen sxb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reer scandi get pissed on, by far the most pathetic Somalis :dead:
Nacalaa its somali on somali crime abaha wasa, set foot near rinkeby yall will get smoked on spot goofy ass niggas tryna play ball :camby:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Madow people stay forever sucking off non-madows. Who the f*ck thinks Turks as a collective are dangerous? They're drug dealers, smugglers etc. but they are nowhere near as violent and viciously calculated as plenty of other groups.

Africans are a new level of unprecedented losers.

this is not a good thing smh. to be known for criminalities. the scariest faarax will not scare me tho, i dont take somalis that serious tbh. if i was held at gunpoint id tell him rid geedka walaal.
After you say that, the guy would just probably be like ‘tan ma baqeyso waan gursana’ and pay your fam and marry you

Only difference is the Minneapolis nigga has no somalinimo in him so you will act accordingly :francis:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Reer UK stand their ground reer Canada too, Reer USA and reerscandi are maskeens
Reer scandi dumarkooda aa hortooda lugu wasaa, I've seen that shit live. Them Kurds and Turks violate them on a different level. I went to a Somali house party with a few white folks, then the Arabs and Kurds started pouring in the house fucking shit up. Within an hour of being there, the hosts cousin was getting piped in the hosts parents bedroom, I walk in there and dragged my man off so I started shouting so niggas could come and f*ck him up. 4 niggas came running up and the first thing they did was pull their phones out to record it, then the host came and my nigga started calming me down and saying this isn't London.

Walle dad ma ahan.

:nahgirl:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Reer scandi dumarkooda aa hortooda lugu wasaa, I've seen that shit live. Them Kurds and Turks violate them on a different level. I went to a Somali house party with a few white folks, then the Arabs and Kurds started pouring in the house fucking shit up. Within an hour of being there, the hosts cousin was getting piped in the hosts parents bedroom, I walk in there and dragged my man off so I started shouting so niggas could come and f*ck him up. 4 niggas came running up and the first thing they did was pull their phones out to record it, then the host came and my nigga started calming me down and saying this isn't London.

Walle dad ma ahan.

Stop capping mf this aint london where nigerians smash n dash

Rooble44

Stop capping mf this aint london where nigerians smash n dash
Saxibkey you know I got mad love for you wallahi but it's literally what I've seen with my own two eyes in Uppsala, made my blood boil fam.

I'm also from Manchester not London.

#MossSiiiideeeBooyooo!

Walle dad ma ahan.

This is the biggest lie i have ever seen

The same kurdswho sell drogs for somalis in Rinkeby? The Swedish National Police Agency report in 2018 said kurds were subservient to Somali criminal gangs in Järva området which inkludera Tensta Rinkeby akalla Husby the toughest Hoodsin Sweden all controlled by somali hangs such as Husby hyenas, shottaz or the lions

Turks have not lived in big Numbers in sweden since the 70s when the fguest worker phase ended

They don’t have any numbers or clout in sweden at all

Inly somalis, Eritreans, arabs, kurds and afghanis have huge communities the others are too small and spread out

The same Somali that knived an orthodox priest when Assyrians burned a Somali mosque in Södertälje, we went on random knife attacks towards assyrisks as revenge

The same somalis who in 2010 removed at least 40 major gypsy ceiminal figures in Rinkeby and banned them after they attacked a older somali man and pitbull on life support

The same somalis who caused a riot in angered high school, a somali girl was spat on by alikhan guy and the youngsters literally attacked everyone with Ali Khan as their name

You are clearly mentalt retarded and lying, somalinimo is extremely important in Sweden and well adhered too even though somali hands kill eachother other they never include outsiders orjoin them

My friend you have clearly never left your basement

Rooble44

This is the biggest lie i have ever seen

The same kurdswho sell drogs for somalis in Rinkeby? The Swedish National Police Agency report in 2018 said kurds were subservient to Somali criminal gangs in Järva området which inkludera Tensta Rinkeby akalla Husby the toughest Hoodsin Sweden all controlled by somali hangs such as Husby hyenas, shottaz or the lions

Turks have not lived in big Numbers in sweden since the 70s when the fguest worker phase ended

They don’t have any numbers or clout in sweden at all

Inly somalis, Eritreans, arabs, kurds and afghanis have huge communities the others are too small and spread out

The same Somali that knived an orthodox priest when Assyrians burned a Somali mosque in Södertälje, we went on random knife attacks towards assyrisks as revenge

The same somalis who in 2010 removed at least 40 major gypsy ceiminal figures in Rinkeby and banned them after they attacked a older somali man and pitbull on life support

The same somalis who caused a riot in angered high school, a somali girl was spat on by alikhan guy and the youngsters literally attacked everyone with Ali Khan as their name

You are clearly mentalt retarded and lying, somalinimo is extremely important in Sweden and well adhered too even though somali hands kill eachother other they never include outsiders orjoin them

My friend you have clearly never left your basement
Sxb caadi iska dhig, I'm not trying to send for scandi niggas, literally what I've seen and sorry but that shit was enough to smear your reputation for me. About I've never left my basement, nigga pipe your asß down