IGAD welcomes the return to dialogue

E03DEF61-5D31-4F6C-A081-D97E01F67B38.jpeg
As the rest of the world continue to slide the illegal extension under the rug, our regional body IGAD gives a statement to support Dialogue which the agenda will be the 17th September agreement.

If Farmaajo fails to hold talks in Mogadishu, expect it to be held in Djibouti.

HSM predicted the Djibouti Accord

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Notice no September 17th agreement in IGAD statement, they know Somalia Parliament has moved on from it. :wow:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
from pending sanctions by UNSC to IGAD vague and diplomatic statement that really means nothing, my guy you are literally creating your own L's at this point I am going to grant you the title CEO of L:mjlol:

Seems like NN got triggered at IGAD’s statement as IGAD is basically - according to NN bots (after the failed Gedo Fact finding mission it consists of a Jeegan of Kenya and Djibouti)

Djibouti and Kenya now have a say in Somali Politics thanks to Firmiijo

85D14C66-8356-45EE-994C-7572B92A9D4D.jpeg

Last edited:

Seems like NN got triggered at IGAD’s statement as IGAD is basically - according to NN bots (after the failed Gedo Fact finding mission it consists of a Jeegan of Kenya and Djibouti)

Djibouti and Kenya now have a say in Somali Politics thanks to Firmiijo

View attachment 181367
Kenya used to have a much bigger say and they are pissed off at the loss of influence.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Somebody tell N&N leaders and their supporters to Shush!

Wallahi i am getting second hand embarrassment from their foolishness. somebody better tell them it's better to take a gracious defeat than becoming a walking contradicting Meme infront of the world and especially our rival countries.

1619099630566.png

The Sixty Sideed is unfolding infront of our eyez

Somebody tell N&N leaders and their supporters to Shush!

Wallahi i am getting second hand embarrassment from their foolishness. somebody better tell them it's better to take a gracious defeat than becoming a walking contradicting Meme infront of the world and especially our rival countries.

View attachment 181369

The Sixty Sideed is unfolding infront of our eyez
Why should we. Go tell IGAD to shush, they were neutral until they decided to stick their nose in. Now they get the karbaash they deserve.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
View attachment 181288As the rest of the world continue to slide the illegal extension under the rug, our regional body IGAD gives a statement to support Dialogue which the agenda will be the 17th September agreement.

If Farmaajo fails to hold talks in Mogadishu, expect it to be held in Djibouti.

HSM predicted the Djibouti Accord
N&N gang is over. How many L they taking from inside and outside Somalia. :pachah1: