1. Invest into Better Education
2.Build Masjids
3.Invest into Houses
4.Pave Roads
5.Build Orphanages
6.Invest into Renewable Energy
7.Invest into Metro Transport Suburb to suburb also from one city to another
and More...

We Somalis aren't doing enough, In Australia Non-Somalis like Arabs are helping our country
check out this guy on Instagram

@matw_project

I would build the country from scratch invest in all area so that my company basically owns the country just like what Samsung does with South Korea nobody can touch me and I will be basically as powerful as the president

I would Damn the Jubba and Shebelle river, invest into agriculture like farming and fishery (followed by a campaign to get the taboo off eating fish) to create a food surplus, secondly i woud invest in infrastructure and Job creation and get Free education in the primary and secondary schooling for children.
Aid is bad fot Somalia in the long term it Will never allow Somalia to grow, Investment and self reliance is the only way forward.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you were a Billionaire or fk that even a trillionaire what would you build in somalia, I'm talking everywhere somaliland puntland (union wise) what would you invest in what would you implement , how would you try to improve the countries infrastructure and economy.

Id build My own Government imo Somaliland got a lazy ass government with no sense of urgency at all

For Godness sake Somaliland has existed for 30 years and it still does not have FUCKING pavements, power stations , sewage systems , effective healthcare and education.

I would first of all have a technical and politically neutral advisory board that would help me with identifying what investments that are needed to secure sustainable lasting Economic growth

Now Im very picky cant have any oday or politician who got no education nor experience to deal with technical and Economic decisions

After that and the help from My board id start invest In projects that create sustainable Jobs that also provide a return

Than invest in fishing and transportation facilities, storage room and freezer

Than invest in small powerplant that would drastically lower the price of electricity

Also invest in farming in fetile parts of Awdal/Waqooyi galbeed/the South, significantly increase the land under cultivation, drill wells to irrigate those farms, get the universities & professionals with the requisite technical knowledge to improve agricultural methods Improve food security, reduce food prices, improve peoples quality of lives, create more Jobs

Lastly We need to establish various professional institutes so that we can regulate, manage and effectively utilise the skills and knowledge within our country; in particular we need doctors, teachers, engineers, nurses/midwifes, surveyors, accountants, lawyers, academics, scientists

I would build the greatest army Africa has ever seen.

Everyone must join because i would conscript them.

With the massive army, i would force them to build roads, homes, force reer miyi to give up their lifestyle, urbanization would be key.

I would build schools, that don't teach that maths and English nonsense, but vocational courses.

We will finally have our industrial revolution, the bourgeoisie will rise, and business will take over.

I would also build a giant palace, restore historical buildings, and plant trees!

Trees are important! acacia or date palms, plant them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending