IF......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
If you were a Billionaire or fk that even a trillionaire what would you build in somalia, I'm talking everywhere somaliland puntland (union wise) what would you invest in what would you implement , how would you try to improve the countries infrastructure and economy.

I would push secularist ideologies through funding. In addition to investing in renewable energy resources, research and the educational sector.

Farming i would own all the land around the rivers and control the countries food supply would hire a private millitary contractor to erdicate al kebab and try dominating all sectors in somalia

I would build a city of education that promoted secularism and nationalism. Basically a metropolis for universities. I would improve the infrastructure, fund the military, and invest in local businesses. Also, create and fund a non-profit environmental group that invested in renewable energy sources and tree planting campaigns.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Abgaal strip clubs. It would be a very rewarding investment. The whole world would come to see abgaal niiko. :banderas:it would boost tourism and attract investments. Like how people go to Bangkok for ladyboys, people will come to Mogadishu for abgaals.

Build factories for textiles & food production to provide jobs; fund public infrastructure projects; donate to a nationalist political party etc.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
do you want somalia to become the next thailand?:westbrookwtf:

Have you seen thailand?
tailandia2.jpg

Plus HSM already exported 50,000 abgaal girls. So we might aswell be strategic about it and build Abgaal strip clubs in Somalia.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
A big ass mansion and get a private elite guard of qt females :banderas:

I'd let farmers settle around my mansion and harshly tax them off their crops and earnings. Once I'm done roleplaying as a medieval despot, I'd monopolise the oil industry in Somalia and build a private army before declaring myself SUPREME LEADER. I'd focus on trying to make Somalia as self-sustainable as possible and tap into other natural resources.

first and foremost build a bunch of dams and try to make somalia self reliant, ill do whatever i can to end draughts and famines once and for all. i would build a bunch of school (that promote secularism on the side and focus on STEM) and hire foreign (black) teachers since i can't trust whites, build top universities and hire the best professors. create business that not only give people jobs but also help continue money pouring in so i can continue scheming bts. id use somalis corruption to my advantage and fill the pockets of mps, presidents, elders both qabil and religious figures and physically shape the somalia i want to see. if I'm not broke yet and my bank account was infinite id create 2 major first world cities in every somali state with its own laws. sneak my way into the presidency after i stabilized the country from the background and catapult somalia into the future. starting with becoming the tech hub of the world and weakening ethiopia, kenya, and the entire gulf in a subtle crafty way. then id step down peacefully while i let a christian somali bantu who is a woman and a lesbian take power. use isreal tech to sustain ourselves in the desert. and pay somali citizens to go and plant trees and care for it, the more you plant and care for the bigger the check.

Genie

The last suugo bender
okay some of you are clearly psychopaths *cough* @Codeine whilst others are refreshing and good to hear why don't we all try and help Somalia out in some way even if it means when you have retired and have to use your pension, surely at this point pretty much everything is kindda cheap from a patch of land to building schools. Its the technology thats bugging me we lack technology and the gap is clear between us and say EVERY where else ffs.

If I had that much money I would deport all the useless qasaaro tribes out starting with MJs, Isaac and Madow.
#MakeSomaliaHawiyeAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending