If You're Not Married By 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Vegan kulaha. No wonder you're single. I don't want a westernized, feminized, sissified, pansified, skirt clutching little dhoocil who won't cook me hilib iyo dhigaag. Kir iyo kut naya.

No, @Etacovda S'lived is a gaal who wants to raise a family of Jahannam dwellers. He won't get along with @sophisticate. Her tajweed is excellent.

It is great to see what you want in your partner. Good luck finding one if you don't have anyone yet.
And dude I was simply stating my opinion, it is not like I wanted to marry you or something, I'm far from waxa aad ku qortay meesha, okay hilib iyo digaag ma karin karo si fiican . But either way I'm not here to explain myself, believe whatever you want if that makes you happy. Waan is aqaanaa waxa aan ahey. :samwelcome:

I think some people are too opposed with marriage, I really do think you can live a happy healthy life without being in a relationship.

You have a dream to go back to Somalia, and build something there?

That's very ambitious mashallah.

I've thought about doing that before. Somedays I say that I want to back when I'm older and settle there, help local somalis and build a business. Other days, when I hear of an explosion or something else....

I say to myself, why go back and take a risk when you can get taken advantage of or get killed easily...

:pachah1:

40 year old somali in china? Don't know how likely that is haha. I actually had a friend who studied there before.

Life's for sure not guaranteed. That's why if I ever went back home, it would be to Hargeisa or somewhere in Puntland. I have family and friends everywhere in Somalia, but those are the safer areas.
Yes, inshaAllah. As soon as possible when I'm done with my studies.

You can do it. Don't let your dream and resolve die away.
And yea I know about dhibta iyo qaxarka, but millions of Somalis are still living there, every single day they wake up and have ordinär lifestyle. Don't let fear control your life, and your decisions. I love taking risks, I think it is one of the most existing feelings that makes life worth living for. When you take control of your fear and do something you are really scared of.
We are all going to die some day and I would rather die doing my passion and following my dreams than being trapped in an ordinary secure lifestyle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol I meant the 40 year old me marrying a 20 year old Somali-Chinese, that would be very likely to happen if Somalia doesn't exist anymore and that might be the explanation of why I'm still on here, 20 years later:jcoleno: :damn: :damn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Getting married is more copying what other people do. What's the point of bringing a child if you just let them inherit the mess you inherited. If you don't even have answers for yourself, don't bring another life to this world. Find yourself and cure yourself first and then u can guide another life and not just dump them into the world and have them become like what u were 'lost' and just 'copying' everyone else and never being happy except for a few joy hits here and there that last a few hours with drugs and alcohol or a few days n weeks with materialism!!!

Yes, inshaAllah. As soon as possible when I'm done with my studies.

You can do it. Don't let your dream and resolve die away.
And yea I know about dhibta iyo qaxarka, but millions of Somalis are still living there, every single day they wake up and have ordinär lifestyle. Don't let fear control your life, and your decisions. I love taking risks, I think it is one of the most existing feelings that makes life worth living for. When you take control of your fear and do something you are really scared of.
We are all going to die some day and I would rather die doing my passion and following my dreams than being trapped in an ordinary secure lifestyle.

Lol I meant the 40 year old me marrying a 20 year old Somali-Chinese, that would be very likely to happen if Somalia doesn't exist anymore and that might be the explanation of why I'm still on here, 20 years later:jcoleno: :damn: :damn:

You just inspired me quite a bit. Thank you abaayo :)

:rejoice:

You're right, I think it's possible. Even if it doesn't work out at least you can say that you gave your best effort.

What are some of your dreams and visions and what city in Somalia do you see yourself settling in?

:yacadiim:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:When you realize SSpot is an ugly mirror. :gaasdrink: I'm 8 years younger and significantly better looking than a grizzly looking geel with a sack of potatoes for an calaalo.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Reading this thread makes me glad I have my dashing good looks and youth.
I feel nothing but pity for the many overweight and balding male (and female) users on this site.
Remember to be grateful for what you have, folks :siilaanyosmile:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
You just inspired me quite a bit. Thank you abaayo :)

:rejoice:

You're right, I think it's possible. Even if it doesn't work out at least you can say that you gave your best effort.

What are some of your dreams and visions and what city in Somalia do you see yourself settling in?

:yacadiim:
Aww I'm glad I inspired you, in some sense:friendhug:

My dreams got to do with what I'm studying right now, inshaAllah it will allow me to work in many places in Somalia not just on one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending