If You're Not Married By 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you hook up with somebody on SSpot? You can probably get to know someone's character as well on the board from yours of exchanging views as in real life.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lol why the heck would I still be on here when I'm 40, I would probably be planning my akhira life and whatnot.
By 40 inshaAllah if I don't have my own kids, I probably decided to adopt some caruur, and open up a home for orphans. InshaAllah.

Sspot dhex fadhi ku laha and hook up with odayaals.:camby::drakewtf:

Lol why the heck would I still be on here when I'm 40, I would probably be planning my akhira life and whatnot.
By 40 inshaAllah if I don't have my own kids, I probably decided to adopt some caruur, and open up a home for orphans. InshaAllah.

Wow, opening the orphanage is very warm-hearted.

How do you everyone here is an oday?

:pachah1:

Maybe your young motivated prince is amongst one of these accounts...

You know like-minded people tend to congregate at the same places.

:sass2:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
ill be hooking up with anyone, somali spot would probably not even be on my mind. im trying to get married before 35. by 35 if i cant find my spouse im moving to another country and getting married over there and staying there. aint bringing a gold digger to the US.

You think we're all naas nuugs who are still in school like you? Granted most of the forum is, but @sophisticate is pushing 39, and @Etacovda S'lived is 45. Both are single as Adam before God took his rib.

Akhira? No sweetie, this isn't Africa. The lifespan isn't 50. It's 80. You can still live it up with Shaytan at 40 and God won't mind too much. Just don't overdo it.

ill be hooking up with anyone, somali spot would probably not even be on my mind. im trying to get married before 35. by 35 if i cant find my spouse im moving to another country and getting married over there and staying there. aint bringing a gold digger to the US.
The f*ck you have against the malab on SSpot? Ban this guy already. He's not even a geeljire. Jerome kulaha. Isn't that one of the early Church Fathers? You come here to spread Christianity and insult our wimminz? One @TooMacaan is enough warya.

You're the same guy bragging about wearing lingerie and now you wanna give marital advice to young cuties on the interwebs? Puhleeze.

You're the same guy bragging about wearing lingerie and now you wanna give marital advice to young cuties on the interwebs? Puhleeze.

Stop lying you . I said if ANOTHER man wants to wear lingerie, that's his choice.

Why are you against that?

You're the same man saying don't police women,

why're you policing what another man does.

Are you a qaniis???

:cosbyhmm:

Stop lying you . I said if ANOTHER man wants to wear lingerie, that's his choice.

Why are you against that?

You're the same man saying don't police women,

why're you policing what another man does.

Are you a qaniis???

:cosbyhmm:
How do you know I'm a aboowe? What evidence can you adduce for your claim? I'm a wadaad. I'm on the straight and narrow these days. I've not been a stripper since my late twenties.

How do you know I'm a aboowe? What evidence can you adduce for your claim? I'm a wadaad. I'm on the straight and narrow these days. I've not been a stripper since my late twenties.

You're a funny nigga. I can't tell if you're a troll or not. I think you're half & half like the coffee I had this morning.

You used to be a stripper and now a wadaad?

Next you gonna tell me, you're a quranist and that women should lead the salah from time to time.

I feel like you the type of nigga that wants to turn up, and live a fully secular life and stuff, but tries to say that's what Islam is when it isn't

I'm not gonna lie, I do the same shit sometimes, but I don't pretend to say it's halaal.

You're a funny nigga. I can't tell if you're a troll or not. I think you're half & half like the coffee I had this morning.

You used to be a stripper and now a wadaad?

Next you gonna tell me, you're a quranist and that women should lead the salah from time to time.

I feel like you the type of nigga that wants to turn up, and live a fully secular life and stuff, but tries to say that's what Islam is when it isn't

I'm not gonna lie, I do the same shit sometimes, but I don't pretend to say it's halaal.
The Quranists are wrong, but they're better than Wahabbis.

Stripping ain't nothing. Umar Ibn Khattab tried to kill the prophet when he was a mushrik, and Khalid ibn Waleed slaughtered Muslims at the Battle of Uhud. That's worse than getting a few dollar bills stuffed down your panties. Are you gonna say they weren't wadaads too? You need to come to my dugsi. I will educate you about the siratul mustaqeem saxib.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

I was talking hypothetically, if I'm 40 and you guys are still on here and posting everyday. I would really be in despair.
My biggest concern would be why I'm still on a Somali forum and not in Somalia.
What happened to all my plans. Am I still stuck in this rainy dark hole? I was actually talkin about this with a friend today she was like I'm planning to stay all my life here. :farmajoyaab: there's no hope in Somalia and nonsense like that ku lahaa:uCkf6mf:
Hell nah, I would rather struggle in Somalia for my people than be a slave to this robotic consuming society. Dherigeyga baan meelahaa la fadhiisan lahaa. :eating:

And what would I say to my family, can you imagine that horrific moment, me saying to my Hooyo, sheeko baan kuu hayaa, cunugan yar oo motivated prince ah baan netka ka soo bartay wuxuu daganyahay China waana 20 jir...  and I'm 40:faysalwtf: :deadosama: I don't have anything against people marrying people way younger than them, but I don't think I would do that. :wow1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You think we're all naas nuugs who are still in school like you? Granted most of the forum is, but @sophisticate is pushing 39, and @Etacovda S'lived is 45. Both are single as Adam before God took his rib.

Akhira? No sweetie, this isn't Africa. The lifespan isn't 50. It's 80. You can still live it up with Shaytan at 40 and God won't mind too much. Just don't overdo it.
I'm not naas nuug I'm vegan. I don't drink milk.:gucciwhat: :trumpsmirk:

Woow MashaAllah they can marry each other then :mjohreally:

And I've come to realize that life is not guaranteed at all. :ohno:

I was talking hypothetically, if I'm 40 and you guys are still on here and posting everyday. I would really be in despair.
What happened to all my plans. Am I still stuck in this rainy dark hole? I was actually talkin about this with a friend today she was like I'm planning to stay all my life here. :farmajoyaab: there's no hope in Somalia and nonsense like that ku lahaa:uCkf6mf:
Hell nah, I would rather struggle in Somalia for my people than be a slave to this robotic consuming society. Dherigeyga baan meelahaa la fadhiisan lahaa. :eating:

And what would I say to my family, can you imagine that horrific moment, me saying to my Hooyo, sheeko baan kuu hayaa, cunugan yar oo motivated prince ah baan netka ka soo bartay wuxuu daganyahay China waana 20 jir...  and I'm 40:faysalwtf: :deadosama: I don't have anything against people marrying people way younger than them, but I don't think I would do that. :wow1:

Vegan kulaha. No wonder you're single. I don't want a westernized, feminized, sissified, pansified, skirt clutching little dhoocil who won't cook me hilib iyo dhigaag. Kir iyo kut naya.

No, @Etacovda S'lived is a gaal who wants to raise a family of Jahannam dwellers. He won't get along with @sophisticate. Her tajweed is excellent.

You have a dream to go back to Somalia, and build something there?

That's very ambitious mashallah.

I've thought about doing that before. Somedays I say that I want to back when I'm older and settle there, help local somalis and build a business. Other days, when I hear of an explosion or something else....

I say to myself, why go back and take a risk when you can get taken advantage of or get killed easily...

40 year old somali in china? Don't know how likely that is haha. I actually had a friend who studied there before.

Life's for sure not guaranteed. That's why if I ever went back home, it would be to Hargeisa or somewhere in Puntland. I have family and friends everywhere in Somalia, but those are the safer areas.

You're 5'4, alcoholic, balding, bisexual and who resembles Danny Devito on a good day, you out of anyone shouldn't call any Je ugly darling...
I don't think ugliness is a negative trait. It is a barakah from the most high God. Like a disease, it's a way to cleanse you from sin. Every time someone pulls back in disgust at my extremely foul body odor, I get one hasannat. If they flee in terror at the poison gas, I get two. What a merciful god

You have a dream to go back to Somalia, and build something there?

That's very ambitious mashallah.

I've thought about doing that before. Somedays I say that I want to back when I'm older and settle there, help local somalis and build a business. Other days, when I hear of an explosion or something else....

I say to myself, why go back and take a risk when you can get taken advantage of or get killed easily...

40 year old somali in china? Don't know how likely that is haha. I actually had a friend who studied there before.

Life's for sure not guaranteed. That's why if I ever went back home, it would be to Hargeisa or somewhere in Puntland. I have family and friends everywhere in Somalia, but those are the safer areas.
She's living on a pipe dream. Every young wench says she wants to return and build the New Tomorrow. Hell, they can't even get off caydh. They love their food stamps and section 8 housing too much. Promise you this chick will croak at 75 whilst she is swapping insults with a teenager on SSpot. Unfortunately, that's probably how I will shuffle off this mortal coil too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending