If you're gonna marry an ajanabi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to alot of Somali female and white guys wedding and know alot of them in person, most white guys they initially meet these Somali chicks at the clubs or college parties etc and tell them for the sake of my family act muslim the wedding weeks.
One of them was straight up deformed meth head Aka Kkk 35, had tattoos all over, So since his name was in Intivation card I googled his name on that county data base , a whole rap sheet of possessions,
They still together she has 3 white kids for him unfortunatly

Smh we only get riled up against Abu tyrones but not Abu tylers. Same degenerate shit different story. That's just sad, know your worth.

Booty clapping for degenerate fake muslim cadaans :hova:

:siilaanyolaugh:

You must still be a likkle boy, abti. It's all about the extra malab. Gyal like Samanfa from Yorkshire sagaal baan ku qaracaya!!

zZ9bqQu.gif

What annoys me the most is that the fact that somali girls are marrying Indians and Ethiopians. Those who fall in love with an Ethiopian or Indian, they need Dhaqan Celis.

World

VIP
Damn wtf is this forum always attracting the most weirdest people. Let people live and love who they want you obsessed bum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending