If you're gonna marry an ajanabi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

First off Somali women/men are the best but if you're gonna leave why this!?! She looks like a melting pig uff

RRN4thm

US1Qsm

This dude is an obese ginger. Walaaloyaal don't do us dirty like this.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl::liberaltears:

You can't roast Madows for marrying gutter cadaans and turn around do that xoolonimo. Our whole race is gonna be cheap and clean soon. :umwhat:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Enjoy marrying swine neef, I'm serious. Don't leave out of the race is you're going to marry dogshit. :bell:

Or maybe it's best they're gone

Looks like you're a bit jealous of the woman, almost as if you wanted the faarax for yourself:mjhaps:

You need to be excluded from the Somali genepool as you have a strong case of naagnimo. We don't want more ninownaags like you... coming over here with faarax married a ginger becky lol have some shame man :mjlol:

Looks like you're a bit jealous of the woman, almost as if you wanted the faarax for yourself:mjhaps:

You need to be excluded from the Somali genepool as you have a strong case of naagnimo. We don't want more ninownaags like you... coming over here with faarax married a ginger becky lol isla yaab man :mjlol:

Look at this Somali cuck. I'm calling a spade and spade. We degrade ourselves by marrying trash we are trash. Now go take that trash bag cadaan whale to
Applebees for a nice meal:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I mean that nigga aint married to you. you aint getting dick from him. I don't understand why you are having an issue with this.

you dead ass making fun of this guy for marrying a chick that you don't find attractive. tragic.

Why are you so concerned with what some next man is doing with his life? You're not the married one.

Get some fresh air and reevaluate your life sis.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
U make some very good points op.

Advice: next time post pics of xalimos with Madows to get the cucks in this thread to suddenly care

U make some very good points op.

Thank you walaal. They think I'm trying to get a laugh but I'm serious. What I'm getting here is why should I care? I don't know maybe taking the white man or womans leftovers makes us all look like we're fiending for cadaan siil or at all costs.

Nacalaatuulah have some standards. Making us look like AAs

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Thank you walaal. They think I'm trying to get a laugh but I'm serious. What I'm getting here is why should I care? I don't know maybe taking the white man or womans leftovers makes us all look like we're fiending for cadaan siil ir guys at all costs.

Nacalaatuulah have some standards. Making us look like AAs
Exactly we have a reputation to uphold and coveted DNA to preserve. 68 IQ is very rare on this earth.

I mean that nigga aint married to you. you aint getting dick from him. I don't understand why you are having an issue with this.

you dead ass making fun of this guy for marrying a chick that you don't find attractive. tragic.

:kodaksmiley:

There's plenty of good looking cadaans and he chooses that of all things to breed with. How do you walk around with that as a spouse ceeb. Makes somalis look bad that's why.

Exactly we have a reputation to uphold and coveted DNA to preserve. 68 IQ is very rare on this earth.

Yes our dome built foreheads need to be reflected in our children. If you choose to leave get a decent cadaan, not one who can go toe to toe in fucked up features.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have been to alot of Somali female and white guys wedding and know alot of them in person, most white guys they initially meet these Somali chicks at the clubs or college parties etc and tell them for the sake of my family act muslim the wedding weeks.
One of them was straight up deformed meth head Aka Kkk 35, had tattoos all over, So since his name was in Intivation card I googled his name on that county data base , a whole rap sheet of possessions,
They still together she has 3 white kids for him unfortunatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending