If you're feeling depressed or stressed, go to the gym and hit the weights and do cardio

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Vitamin D helps with strong bones and may help prevent some cancers. Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency can include muscle weakness, pain, fatigue and depression.
Signs and symptoms might include:
  • Fatigue.
  • Bone pain.
  • Muscle weakness, muscle aches, or muscle cramps.
  • Mood changes, like depression.

vitamin d
Vitamin d supplements are useless if you don’t take a Magnesium supplement (it activates the vitamin d). And also make sure to eat a meal while taking the supplement or take a Omega 3 fat supplement. Eating food while taking supplement makes it 50% more effective.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Vitamin d supplements are useless if you don’t take a Magnesium supplement (it activates the vitamin d). And also make sure to eat a meal while taking the supplement or take a Omega 3 fat supplement. Eating food while taking supplement makes it 50% more effective.
Been taking Vitamin D without magnesium and my vitamin D levels are optimal(Blood test), but I do agree with you regarding the meal especially if the fat intake is good.

What magnesium supplements do you take?

Been taking Vitamin D without magnesium and my vitamin D levels are optimal(Blood test), but I do agree with you regarding the meal especially if the fat intake is good.

What magnesium supplements do you take?
Useless is the wrong word, but most people get magnesium from there diet anyway. How does it feel to have optimal vitamin d blood levels? I have only been supplementing For 2 weeks now. I was extremely deficient

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Helps a ton. Makes you feel good.
If you wanna leave humanity behind and literally become an alpha male hit them anabolics while lifting heavy weights like your life depends on it.

If you don't want steroids go for some Zinc, magnesium and vitamin D for that strong shahwa, don't forget healthy fats, eggs and sommadat xulbo.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes , doing bench presses , push ups and pull ups, count each sets and routines helped me, I do running at the evening , sometimes can make you breathless , but it's my lungs detoxifying all these years of smoking potent ganja, workout eased my depression

I also listen to international rap music with headphones while working out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Useless is the wrong word, but most people get magnesium from there diet anyway. How does it feel to have optimal vitamin d blood levels? I have only been supplementing For 2 weeks now. I was extremely deficient
Makes a massive difference in my mood, energy at the gym and strength levels. I live in Toronto so during the Winter its hard to get some sun especially when its so cold outside.

Yeah if you're deficient , i'm assuming you felt like shit , your hair was falling out, sleepy, drowsy, etc.

You'll make some great gains bro, trust me.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
If you wanna leave humanity behind and literally become an alpha male hit them anabolics while lifting heavy weights like your life depends on it.

If you don't want steroids go for some Zinc, magnesium and vitamin D for that strong shahwa, don't forget healthy fats, eggs and sommadat xulbo.
tenor.gif

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yes , doing bench presses , push ups and pull ups, count each sets and routines helped me, I do running at the evening , sometimes can make you breathless , but it's my lungs detoxifying all these years of smoking potent ganja, workout eased my depression

I also listen to international rap music with headphones while working out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People don't realize how bad weed is for you. It's good for recreational use here and there, but if you're using it everyday, it can mess you up.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It's not good at all, ofcourse people won't notice it , they'd dismiss it as " weed is not for everyone" typical thing for a stoner to say , I use to say that shit too, until I had a rude awakening , I don't enjoy blazing anymore , when I was a rookie one joint or two joints was enough for the day and yeah that one joint became countless, every morning I wake up early grab my accessories under the bed that I pre rolled the night before and blaze it till the filtertips burn my fingers.
I would roll like 7 joints just for the day and 4 before I go sleep . That feeling when you run out of ammunition can be f*ck you up,

I smoked excessively sxb , tried hash , vaped, tried smoking in bong , smoked in a gas mask , ate brownies that shit is another dimension of crazy I felt like I was fighting aliens with Ricky and Morty a popular cartoon show .
I smoked quarter or half every month for many years kkkk
The circle I was in were hardcore stoners , party goers never getting tired , I cut them off once I discovered they experiment with hard drugs.
I became paranoid AF and lost my shit ,
my only drug was blazing and drinking neat scotch or liquor . I'd never combine the two.
im free of it for weeks now , working out not only improved me physically and mentally.

I threw away all my rolling kits, rizzla , drained full bottles in the sink.
None of that shit again
glad you got away from that shit brother! Replace that addiction with a positive one(working out)!

Trending