If you're a man without abs, you need to lose weight

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING

Plain and simple, if you're over 12% bodyfat, you have no business gaining weight. Drop down to 12% first and get abs and a decent jawline first. Not only will your body be far more attractive, but your face will greatly improve in appearance as will your T levels as fat is aromatizing.

Yaraye

VIP
abs
Hungry Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Abs are easy for Farah’s. The key to a good physique is muscle mass on a lean body. You don’t have to be the hulk but by working a push pull routine along with hitting your macros and eating at a little over a caloric maintence you’ll be able to have a nice physique low in body fat with some muscle

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
They need to be consistent and hit the gym regularly. No hate, but I don't think I've ever seen more than 3 jacked Somalis ever.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
They need to be consistent and hit the gym regularly. No hate, but I don't think I've ever seen more than 3 jacked Somalis ever.
To be fair jacked people are rare in general but I see Arabs and Habesh at the gym literally all the time so I don’t get why more Somalis don’t go

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
To be fair jacked people are rare in general but I see Arabs and Habesh at the gym literally all the time so I don’t get why more Somalis don’t go
Depends where you live. I live in Brampton and I see a lot of muscular South Asians/Black people. Indians take fitness seriously here and most of them are pretty jacked.

They have a serious bodybuilding culture.

Trending

Latest posts