If your Swedish translate what these two losers are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
if your Swedish what are they saying? go to 8 minutes the comment section seems to be pissed or are making fun of us I see them making fun of our forehead I think they're both Eritrean nacaala. Ajanabis want to come for us worldwide smh

Last edited:
I am Norwegian, but they are saying that they would not date a somali girl. Because of our forheads. They also Said that they would date women with blond hair, and lightskin women.

yh I heard but they were talking about somali girls and they're pissed in the comment section I wonder what they said
One of them said he would never date Somali, and the other who said he would never date Habesha or Afghani started making forehead jokes.

Afghanis are the ones with angry comments.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am Norwegian, but they are saying that they would not date a somali girl. Because of our forheads. They also Said that they would date women with blond hair, and lightskin women.
grown men talking about wanting to date blonde women and lightskin how old are they 13? embarassing.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
One of them said he would never date Somali, and the other who said he would never date Habesha or Afghani started making forehead jokes.

Afghanis are the ones with angry comments.
Is funny how the Eritrean said he would never date a Somali but think about would any girl let alone somali go for someone who's a midget and has small penis lool these Eritreans are getting confident when most of them arrives in Europe a decade ago they really don't like us

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You can tell that they are low quality men
ofcourse they are but you can also tell they look 18 that's not 12 lol they should be in uni instead of degrading people imagine your mcm or wcw goes to these interviews and say they wouldn't date so and so I would kill myself first

ofcourse they are but you can also tell they look 18 that's not 12 lol they should be in uni instead of degrading people imagine your mcm or wcw goes to these interviews and say they wouldn't date so and so I would kill myself first
At lot of different groups are saying that somalis are ugly, and that they would never date one. But the real question is would a somali ever date them?

Is funny how the Eritrean said he would never date a Somali but think about would any girl let alone somali go for someone who's a midget and has small penis lool these Eritreans are getting confident when most of them arrives in Europe a decade ago they really don't like us
I don't care about their opinions as long as it doesn't prevent me from getting the women I want.

The Eritreans are cool people for the most part.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't care about their opinions as long as it doesn't prevent me from getting the women I want.

The Eritreans are cool people for the most part.
hmm not sure about the cool part some of them can be xaasid and this wasn't the first Eritrean making fun of us on YouTube

I am talking about all the videos on YouTube with the question what nationality would you not date. Foreigners are hating on somalis.

these the ones hating on somalis, internet is good u cant see the chimps behind keyboard.
images

mature-man-laughing-closeup-portrait-picture-idsb10069110g-001

Last edited:
Such videos are so dumb, because the video maker can easily manipulate by selecting the responses of people he prefers over the ones he dislikes. I reallt doubt that the majority people always says Somalis. Probably the videos are made by people, who were bullied by Somalis and wanna take revenge. Secondly most people who are asked about their opinion in such videos are average looking to unattractive, as if their opinion matters. Besides that, Ereterians and Somalis are brothers who love each other, especially their Muslim folks love Somalis, so don't let a few underage kids fool you, because real life is not social media sister @sigmund .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts