If your sibling married a convert how would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problemo.

In fact its pretty usual among the influential MJs in the West, not speaking for the short-sighted conservative inbred failed somali clans.

I have plenty of relatives married to whites and other ethnicities, to both muslims and non-muslims.

And this isnt recent, i know mixed race kids in the 30s and 40s.

If my sister wants white cock then she can have it.

Only thing i want is he use his white privilege when i need help with something.

And this isnt recent, i know mixed race kids in the 30s and 40s.

If my sister wants white cock then she can have it.

Only thing i want is he use his white privilege when i need help with something.

Acudubillah this man said he'd let a white man f*ck his sister. Warya I give op a pass bc their sibling is a man but you'll cuck out your sis for white and white privilege

:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Acudubillah this man said he'd let a white man f*ck his sister. Warya I give op a pass bc their sibling is a man but you'll cuck out your sis for white and white privilege

:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

You can stick to black if you want .

I will rise up and you won’t.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont want to discuss this topic. Its too blood boiling.

World

VIP
Bisinka, honor killing maxaa keenay? Please, don’t infiltrate our dhaqan with that asian mentality.. Isku xishood. :9uoofqd:
I’ve heard of honour killings back home. A girl(from Burco I think) got pregnant from rape so her father took her to Hawd and shot her in the head.

SumMo

very lowkey
I’ve heard of honour killings back home. A girl(from Burco I think) got pregnant from rape so her father took her to Hawd and shot her in the head.
Let me guess, this happened pretty recently? I hoenstly believe honor killing wasn’t a thing until we started appropriating asian/arab cultures.

Why not just the child? why kill his own daughter? this tradition is innovation even in islam and should be done away with.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wouldnt realy care or give a damn who my sibling share life with as long it doesnt effect me or my future family coz they will be cousin with half gaalo,:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts