If your sibling married a convert how would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I wouldn’t mind tbh. As long as she is a practicing Muslima, a good daughter/sis in law and someone who respects our dhaqan I’m all good. But a Somali would be my first choice for them, just because it’s easier and better :gaasdrink:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I wouldn’t mind tbh. As long as she is a practicing Muslima, a good daughter/sis in law and someone who respects our dhaqan I’m all good. But a Somali would be my first choice for them, just because it’s easier and better :gaasdrink:

She is walaal. She's a beauty and I know she will take care of my dear brother. I just want him to be happy.

Last edited:
Nah, my family is gonna chase them down with pitchforks. Unless they are a millionaire and will upgrade all our lifestyles they can bounce. We are not diluting our genes for pennies :damedamn:

KREAM

Nah, my family is gonna chase them down with pitchforks. Unless they are a millionaire and will upgrade all our lifestyles they can bounce. We are not diluting our genes for pennies :damedamn:

Honestly walaal she has pushed him further than we could have. That's why I'm partial towards her. She has unlocked his potential and now he's reaching for the stars. All I can say us alhamdullah.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You need a life, why are you so bothered by who your brother chooses to spend his life with? :umwhat:

KREAM

You need a life, why are you so bothered by who your brother chooses to spend his life with? :umwhat:

He's my brother you doqon of course I care. I like how you equate the love I have for my brother for my life. f*ck off warya. But he's with an West Indian. If I cared would I still accept him? Bc I still do. Despite my brother I want to see what sspot thinks.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He's my brother you doqon of course I care. But he's with an West Indian. If I cared would I still accept him? Bc I still do.
By the sound of your post you clearly are bothered even though you accept it. Why do you care who he marries? Unless she’s a drug dealer, prostitute or all the other bad things out there. If she’s a good person and he’s happy you should be happy too.

No problemo.

In fact its pretty usual among the influential MJs in the West, not speaking for the short-sighted conservative inbred failed somali clans.

I have plenty of relatives married to whites and other ethnicities, to both muslims and non-muslims.

KREAM

By the sound of your post you clearly are bothered even though you accept it. Why do you care who he marries? Unless she’s a drug dealer, prostitute or all the other bad things out there. If she’s a good person and he’s happy you should be happy too.

I am happy I worry about my hooyo and aabo. They don't have the same beliefs as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts