If your ex and your first love got divorced and runs back to you?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yup, cheap indeed, my ex isnt even materiastic she doesnt want an aroos only meher no dahab nothing she loves me.

Thats why im really tempted.

You truly deserve each other. A cheap flip-flopping dameer and lax isnacday.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
everyone makes mistakes maybe she made one in his opinion and is willing to forgive:mjhaps:
Bro she is so beautiful even after divorce qurux ilaahi dhameeyey lightskin :lawd:

her voice oh her voice makes me melt just on the phone alone. iskaba dhaf real life :ahh:

VixR

Veritas
Daaamn let the brother breathe. He asked for advise and you are judging him haaard

@TekNiKo
2 wives is a hard thing. There will be jealousy and financial strain. How would first wife react? The second one you fought and she marries next guy. That says a lot about her. Is she saying she is ok now but once you marry her try to turn first wife on you?
I unfollowed the thread. Don’t call me back into it.

If I want to see typical Somali messes, I will move to the neighborhoods where they congregate. I’m in my safe space.

World

VIP
We never got married, she was my girl for many years though (not typical western sense of girlfriend we promised to get married) we fought for couple months then boom she gets married to some next bloke, I was heart broken, it took my months to heal. I then got an arranged marriage in somalia, now she got divorced and is begging me to take her back and forgive her.

My mind is saying dont reward betrayal but my heart still has feelings...
I agree sxb, don’t reward betrayal. If she chose someone else after you fought, then she isn’t wifey material. She is running back to you because she knew she made the wrong choice by choosing the other guy over you. But it’s too late now.

TekNiKo

VIP
Daaamn let the brother breathe. He asked for advise and you are judging him haaard

@TekNiKo
2 wives is a hard thing. There will be jealousy and financial strain. How would first wife react? The second one you fought and she marries next guy. That says a lot about her. Is she saying she is ok now but once you marry her try to turn first wife on you?
I honestly dont know how she would react I think she would accept it since she loves me.

Exactly the ex I got trust issues with due that marriage thats why Im very reluctant to go ahead with it, she told me she the one who requested the divorce cuz her man was cheating on her with other women. She sees it as a punishment for what she did to me "karma" and has now come back to her senses.

Should I believe her? Emotionally I want to cause I loved her but my rational mind is saying dont trust her.

I unfollowed the thread. Don’t call me back into it.

If I want to see typical Somali messes, I will move to the neighborhoods where they congregate. I’m in my safe space.

Good...you didnt bring anything to it except bashing somali men. Dont bring your issues with somalis everywhere selfhater

I honestly dont know how she would react I think she would accept it since she loves me.

Exactly the ex I got trust issues with due that marriage thats why Im very reluctant to go ahead with it, she told me she the one who requested the divorce cuz her man was cheating on her with other women. She sees it as a punishment for what she did to me "karma" and has now come back to her senses.

Should I believe her? Emotionally I want to cause I loved her but my rational mind is saying dont trust her.

I personally woukdnt. If he was not cheating in her she wouldnt have come back to you. She knows her marriage is over and is looking for rebound. Tell her divorce then wait a year. If she feels the same then ok. But she is hurt and is not thinking clear now. Be careful

VixR

Veritas
Good...you didnt bring anything to it except bashing somali men. Dont bring your issues with somalis everywhere selfhater
Fam, it’s just the truth. I loved a Somali man and he was a good one, but I know they’re mostly like the poster. Just leaving a tornado of a mess in their wake.

Doesn’t mean I have to watch.

TekNiKo

VIP
I personally woukdnt. If he was not cheating in her she wouldnt have come back to you. She knows her marriage is over and is looking for rebound. Tell her divorce then wait a year. If she feels the same then ok. But she is hurt and is not thinking clear now. Be careful

The divorce was 8 months ago, she said she tried contacting me, I put her on block for all social medias, she finally found my new number and contacted me. Does that change things?

Trending