If you were to have superpowers what would you do with them and why

I would have the Power to cool thins down I would then cool down Earth so that global warming would no longer be a threat and the future of mankind wouldn’t have to think about global warming I would be a true hero and raise humanity into a type 1 civilization no one would worry about anything in my dystopia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now what would you do nigga :sass2::superman:

I'd be a somali with saiyan/kryptonian powers :stevej:

Basically same shit same shit as Vegeta/Superman powers, superhuman strengh and resilliance, can fly, can blow shit up, basically i'm invincible :sass1:

What would I do? :mjhaps:
Damn where to start :shaq:
I'd be a one man army and make Ethiopia, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, all the way to Russia and also Argentina+Brazil Somali provinces :wow:
I'd put a whole new meaning to Somaliweyne :wow:

I'd force cadaans into slavery to Abu Tyrones, I want my hebrew isrealites braddars to get theirs, DAS RITE :mjhaps:

I'd eliminate india, I'd give that nation to Nepal

Somali would be official language of the UN

The Somali dollar would be the universal dollar, and it would have my face on it :mjlaugh:

I'd donate the Vatican to calibeysteins and dare someone to say something :mjpls:

I'd be a somali with saiyan/kryptonian powers :stevej:

Basically same shit same shit as Vegeta/Superman powers, superhuman strengh and resilliance, can fly, can blow shit up, basically i'm invincible :sass1:

What would I do? :mjhaps:
Damn where to start :shaq:
I'd be a one man army and make Ethiopia, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, all the way to Russia and also Argentina+Brazil Somali provinces :wow:
I'd put a whole new meaning to Somaliweyne :wow:

I'd force cadaans into slavery to Abu Tyrones, I want my hebrew isrealites braddars to get theirs, DAS RITE :mjhaps:

I'd eliminate india, I'd give that nation to Nepal

Somali would be official language of the UN

The Somali dollar would be the universal dollar, and it would have my face on it :mjlaugh:

I'd donate the Vatican to calibeysteins and dare someone to say something :mjpls:
Waryah this is a sh*t answer you were supposed to talk about rising your empire into space travel well it doesn’t matter my empire is much stronger and powerful fam my empire is capable of destroying the solar system and manipulating the space time continuum and traveling to the 4th dimension and replacing inner vital energy instead of red blood oof I’m a true king I’ll contact your IP address right NOW!!!!!!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
control people like puppets through manifesting psyhcic ropes that controls their limbs and it would not matter weather they where awear of it or not.
puppet Abdi making some fire memes
dj let GIF

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nope straight to the big boy :lawd:
broski u could be fighting with the ottomans and be killing gallos likes its carving a cake and with the technological gap combined with the fact most abeled bodied white folks where in europe fighting if u got ur hands on enough machine guns u could conqor all of africa and the middeleast in secs

Waryah this is a sh*t answer you were supposed to talk about rising your empire into space travel well it doesn’t matter my empire is much stronger and powerful fam my empire is capable of destroying the solar system and manipulating the space time continuum and traveling to the 4th dimension and replacing inner vital energy instead of red blood oof I’m a true king I’ll contact your IP address right NOW!!!!!!

warya what is this eyesore of a post :susp:

anyways, I'm Vegeta :wow:
Cadaans, sanjeets, indhoyaars and all heathens beware:fredo:

Trending