If YOU were president in Somalia, what would you do?

reer

VIP
There's no point keeping a region that doesn't want to stay, do you think they'll just give up eventually or something? Or will you invade them? I agree with @Kheyre give them a referendum and make sure it's not corrupt.

Also it was Malaysia who let Singapore go, not Indonesia.
muslim malay malaysia kicked chinese singapore out of the country. singapore didnt even want to leave lmao.

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Nice thread and all, but Somalia is really not the place for bright people who wish to make change. IC funds, AMISOM bodyguards, tribal militias... it is a shithole frankly and all Presidents ultimately have to bend the knee to the Western powers and their proxies. Harsh truth. So if you don't want to be a condom avoid leadership roles in Somalia. :deadpeter:

Reborn
Doesn’t matter, it’s internationally recognised as part of Somalia. No leader gives up and or even thinks about giving away territory unless that region is ethnically and religiously different (I.e. Indonesia not wanting to keep Singapore). Somaliland can’t go anywhere, once the south fixes their problem they will come back eventually. So as a president, I’ll let the status quo play out, and undermine them every turn without causing conflicts and fix koonfur first

1628846030715.png

There's no point keeping a region that doesn't want to stay, do you think they'll just give up eventually or something? Or will you invade them? I agree with @Kheyre give them a referendum and make sure it's not corrupt.

Also it was Malaysia who let Singapore go, not Indonesia.
thanks for the correction. But shouldn't we also give a referndum to Sool iyo Sanaag. Why force them into SL when majority of them aren't interested🤔.

Trending