If YOU were president in Somalia, what would you do?

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I constantly see people critique Somalias government and for good reason, however I want to know what certain individuals on here would do on here if they were president. How would you improve certain sectors such as tech, finance, energy, food etc? How would you handle foreign relations? Who would you ally/make an enemy? Would you take any land? Who would you hire into your government? How exactly would you shape the government? I’m curious to see some results. :gaasdrink:

Tell The Youth To Work, Share Ideas And Build Together Let Your Descendant Be Proud Of Your Achievements
:rejoice::ohhhdamn:

Tell The Wadaad's:comeon::bell:

And Everybody Born/Raised/Lived In The Kacaan Y'all Fumbled The Bag Big Time
:mjlol::drakelaugh::nahgirl:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I doubt many people that will comment on this thread except for some of the educated or well-read users will have practical answers.

Most will say "I will tell them..." or "I will start" without realising they're inheriting a government with a minimal budget and without full sovereignty or guaranteed safety.

Scrap 4.5. Attract diaspora talent. Kick out AMISOM. Split up Hormuud. Audit and Tax monopolies aggressively. Heavy punishment on those who are found to be funding AS. Use the money to set up a compulsory national military service where North Korea style brainwashing will take place.

send back all the yutes that come from the UK due to drugs. they deserve to get banged up in uk prison for causing their mothers heartache

1. Make an agreement with all Federal Member States regarding SNA troops to make a pact that no government will ever use the SNA to raid Federal Member States.

2. Make sure a Somali Border Force (SBF) is built and have an office in major border posts (Feerfeer, Doolow, Galdogob, Cabuudwaaq, Ceelbarde etc)

3. Work hard on AMISOM removal/decrease number of troops.

4. Remove Ethiopian and Kenyan AMISOM first

5. Join East African Community

6. Open main roads Muqdisho to Beledweyne, Muqdisho to Baydhabo, Muqdisho to Baraawe roads

7. Make a local council in Benadir region.

8. Make a tax agreement with Federal Member States

9. Hold referendum on whether we should let Somaliland go or not (when we reach 1p1v)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Yeah, you shouldn't get near politics.

Sorry bro, but that comment showed you have a superficial understanding of geo-politics.

I like all of your ideas aside from that, very simple, achievable, common sense ideas.

- Lock up junkies and losers and put them to work on rebuilding the country.
- Mandatory military training for men and women.
-Provide allotments to poorer families and loans to get them started.

reer

VIP
-mandatory military service

-one party rule interwined with the military. avoid giving western loving democrats too much power at worst. and at best completely lock them out of power. democrats will bend over backwards for the west.

-natiinalize major companies or force them to sell or give up half of their assets to the state.

-industrialize aggressively by using military force

-karbash the morons

First remove 4.5
Secondly remove 4.5
Thirdly remove 4.5
And finally, remove 4.5
4.5 will stay. it was part of the 60s "appeasing every tom dick and harry" which was 4.5 all but in name. somalia only abolished 4.5 through 21 years of military government. it will only be abolished through brute force.

Yeah, you shouldn't get near politics.

Sorry bro, but that comment showed you have a superficial understanding of geo-politics.

I like all of your ideas aside from that, very simple, achievable, common sense ideas.

There is a reason for this. Not because of Bantus but we have so much trade and business in Uganda, Kenya and also Rwanda 😁

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Make education and healthcare free, invest heavily in education, industry development, agriculture, infrastructure, military and security

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is a reason for this. Not because of Bantus but we have so much trade and business in Uganda, Kenya and also Rwanda 😁

Sxb, sorry to tell you but even a stable Somalia will not be allowed into the EAC.

Its not about ethnicity but the geopolitical reality of the region.

1. Make an agreement with all Federal Member States regarding SNA troops to make a pact that no government will ever use the SNA to raid Federal Member States.

2. Make sure a Somali Border Force (SBF) is built and have an office in major border posts (Feerfeer, Doolow, Galdogob, Cabuudwaaq, Ceelbarde etc)

3. Work hard on AMISOM removal/decrease number of troops.

4. Remove Ethiopian and Kenyan AMISOM first

6. Open main roads Muqdisho to Beledweyne, Muqdisho to Baydhabo, Muqdisho to Baraawe roads

7. Make a local council in Benadir region.

8. Make a tax agreement with Federal Member States

9. Hold referendum on whether we should let Somaliland go or not (when we reach 1p1v)
Number 9 is dumb, would Spain ever let go off Catalonia? No, should be the same for us, giving up on SL you’re abandoning the Harti community that are majority pro-Somalia

Number 9 is dumb, would Spain ever let go off Catalonia? No, should be the same for us, giving up on SL you’re abandoning the Harti community that are majority pro-Somalia

Somaliland has valid arguement, they deem the creation of Sool and Sanaag and Awdal regions are illegal and claim that Somaliland consisted of two regions Hargeisa and Burao. When you go back in History and check, their claim is actually true. When dealing with Somaliland the illegal 18 regions is not recognised and its treated as 2 regions Hargeisa and Burco.

86FD7C82-63EF-4867-BDBF-3716F4FA0E5D.jpeg

Somaliland has valid arguement, they deem the creation of Sool and Sanaag and Awdal regions are illegal and claim that Somaliland consisted of two regions Hargeisa and Burao. When you go back in History and check, their claim is actually true. When dealing with Somaliland the illegal 18 regions is not recognised and its treated as 2 regions Hargeisa and Burco.

View attachment 197248
Doesn’t matter, it’s internationally recognised as part of Somalia. No leader gives up and or even thinks about giving away territory unless that region is ethnically and religiously different (I.e. Indonesia not wanting to keep Singapore). Somaliland can’t go anywhere, once the south fixes their problem they will come back eventually. So as a president, I’ll let the status quo play out, and undermine them every turn without causing conflicts and fix koonfur first

Doesn’t matter, it’s internationally recognised as part of Somalia. No leader gives up and or even thinks about giving away territory unless that region is ethnically and religiously different (I.e. Indonesia not wanting to keep Singapore). Somaliland can’t go anywhere, once the south fixes their problem they will come back eventually. So as a president, I’ll let the status quo play out, and undermine them every turn without causing conflicts and fix koonfur first

There's no point keeping a region that doesn't want to stay, do you think they'll just give up eventually or something? Or will you invade them? I agree with @Kheyre give them a referendum and make sure it's not corrupt.

Also it was Malaysia who let Singapore go, not Indonesia.

Trending