If you thought Somalia was a shithole watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Subhan’Allah 10 year olds doing heroin, rapping women. They even shit on the beach because there are no toilets. Even Ethiopians don’t do that. :mahubowtf: They also drink human blood, and fight butt naked. :mindblown:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I watched this documentary. I liked it at first. But then I realized how brutal this documentary showed this country. Non Liberians still view this country as a shit hole. Kids doing heroin, cannibals, general butt naked and general mosquito. literally showed the worst parts of the country in one documentary.

The journalist dudes ain't shit. It wasn't even 10 minutes into the video and them niggas just decided to free a warlord from jail to interview him. They freed a fucking warlord from jail.

Bro that nigga general butt naked was a warlords who has killed hundreds of people. But he isn't even dead or isn't in prison rotting. He is a priest now. What tf kind of justice system is going on in Liberia.this Nigga really finessed the judicial system like that.

Why can't black people run any decent country? It's so shameful. Whites got nice countries, Chinamen got good countries, blacks????

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bro that nigga general butt naked was a warlords who has killed hundreds of people. But he isn't even dead or isn't in prison rotting. He is a priest now. What tf kind of justice system is going on in Liberia.this Nigga really finessed the judicial system like that
Liberia is so shitty that they actually need the reformed General Buttnaked. :ohlord:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
"Child witch" killings, mutilation of albinos, raping of babies to cure aids, cannibalism, etc. etc.

Africa is filled with harmful superstitions and violence. Of all the faults that can be found in Somalis, i'm glad we haven't adopted that behavior.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
That shitcountry is doing it better tho
:mjlol:

Monrovia-8498.jpg

That makes us bigger Shit

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It's a good thing the country has been progressing. Looks way better now. Their civil war was pretty recent too like 2005.

Isnt it sad that we want to make fun of them while their country is doing pretty much better?

Somalia is literally the most shittiest of shithole in every possible way. I think we should be humble and not make fun of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending