If you prefer secular law over sharia you are a kafir

Why are all Muslim countries garbage? The better ones are somewhat secular... You will never get anywhere with Sharia.

The west will collapse eventually like all powerful civilisations do.

In the time of the prophet pbhu the saahabah would of never thought the persian empire would collapse since they were so powerful and dominate.

No they weren't, they were at a stalemate with the Byzantines, both were weakened by a plague and constant battles with each other when the Muslims rose up.

Unless the west starts a Nuclear war, I don't see them collapsing.

Why are all Muslim countries garbage? The better ones are somewhat secular... You will never get anywhere with Sharia.

Because the kuffar destroyed the ottomon empire and divided ottoman ruled countries like a piece of cake and instilled nationalism within their minds and hearts.

You will never get anywhere with sharia ?

Why claim islam if you do not like sharia ?

Do you even know what sharia is or are you one of those sheep who thinks it consists of punishments only and nothing else ?

You're delusional if you think the only way the west will collapse is through nuclear war.

A revolution is just around the corner

:pachah1: you have to be mentally slow to be a Liverpool fan?

Proof:you said Muslim countries? What sharia got to do with today countries of muslim majority..when government systems of it is secular or royal or monarchy..do you think before typing?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Won't that piss off the gaals in Djibouti/Eritrea/Ethiopia.

:pachah1: you have to be mentally slow to be a Liverpool fan?

Proof:you said Muslim countries? What sharia got to do with today countries of muslim majority..when government systems of it is secular or royal or monarchy..do you think before typing?

Ah yes because places like Saudi Arabia don't implement Sharia, are you really denying all the best Muslim countries are secular? :gucciwhat: Tf does Liverpool have to do with anything

There is no logic in that.

Wheter a country is good or not is not decided by Th laws of the country

Saudi Arabia by the way has sharia.

You also resonate like the Islamophobes :bell:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
"If you prefer secular law over sharia you are a kafir"
dhabadis ha u sheego, he can't even say a word if his ruler have said something kuffr:pacspit:

"If you prefer secular law over sharia you are a kafir"
dhabadis ha u sheego, he can't even say a word if his ruler have said something kuffr:pacspit:

You are saying no to Islams law in other words No to Allah
Like imagine if you were standing infront of God and said

" I reject your laws"

I know you probably dont know much about sharia and think like west that its just some punishment Laws. But if you actually read the Laws you would 100% prefer it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You are saying no to Islams law in other words No to Allah
Like imagine if you were standing infront of God and said

" I reject your laws"

I know you probably dont know much about sharia and think like west that its just some punishment Laws. But if you actually read the Laws you would 100% prefer it.
My reply was to that sheikh, that will allow his ruler to do zina in TV, and will not say a word against him, more than that, his doctrine says " one should not advise the ruler in public, nor criticize him, regardless what the ruler do" they teach that as Islamic, and at end they come with these lines "If you prefer secular law over sharia you are a kafir"
They should apply that to themselves first

Djokovic

Somali Arab
My reply was to that sheikh, that will allow his ruler to do zina in TV, and will not say a word against him, more than that, his doctrine says " one should not advise the ruler in public, nor criticize him, regardless what the ruler do" they teach that as Islamic, and at end they come with these lines "If you prefer secular law over sharia you are a kafir"
They should apply that to themselves first
Do you known who that sheikh is ??

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you known who that sheikh is ??
Sure, he said that anyone who oppose the ruler is a kaffir, imagine that! You cannot say anything negative or have some criticism about the ruler. Do you see the musical festivals in Saudia on the haj season? What was his actions? Just called MBS and that replied: f*ck off, and don't call me again. Anything else? No

ihh3muj3ej041.jpg

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Sure, he said that anyone who oppose the ruler is a kaffir, imagine that! You cannot say anything negative or have some criticism about the ruler. Do you see the musical festivals in Saudia on the haj season? What was his actions? Just called MBS and that replied: f*ck off, and don't call me again. Anything else? No
Your a massive jahil you oppose the ulama when you have no 3ilm.
If you want to advise the ruler you advise them in private not public if you start protesting and chimping out in public as you want to do you are khawarij and you are causing fitna

Trending

Latest posts