If you prefer secular law over sharia you are a kafir

I dont know some sharia laws i do question but the majority i do not, Something which always conflicts with my mind is the punishment for stealing which is chopping of arms, Think about this a poor homeless street child with no food or money steals something because he is hungry and dont have any parents why should he be deprived of his arms due to society not willing to take care of him?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I dont know some sharia laws i do question but the majority i do not, Something which always conflicts with my mind is the punishment for stealing which is chopping of arms, Think about this a poor homeless street child with no food or money steals something because he is hungry and dont have any parents why should he be deprived of his arms due to society not willing to take care of him?
That is the maximum punishment for theft it can be reduced By looking at the circumstances and the motive of the offender when he committed the crime

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

in situations like that, the punishment isn't applied. there are allowances for situations like that

Trending

Latest posts