If you just received 5 billion dollars

Alluring

Sayonara
Pretend you find out your grandfather was the elite of all geeljires and you inherit 5 billion dollars no strings attached. What would you do with the money honestly

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
tenor.gif
on everyone.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
buy an army and conqour all of africa
buy houses in every country on earth
get a pet tiger
carve my face in to the himalayas
buy the un building and host the largest party ever
name a planet after my qabil
turn the african union headquartes into a strip club
make my own personal drug factory
2 concubines from every ethnicity

Alluring

Sayonara
buy an army and conqour all of africa
buy houses in every country on earth
get a pet tiger
carve my face in to the himalayas
buy the un building and host the largest party ever
name a planet after my qabil
turn the african union headquartes into a strip club
make my own personal drug factory
2 concubines from every ethnicity

I said 5 billion not 500 trillion saaxib

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd save 2 billion for my future children and invest 1 billion in my own business or sum like that ideally it'd be something that could provide young Somalis in the west with resources like helping them with tuition helping them get jobs that type of stuff. I want to keep as many Somalis as possible off the streets and I wanna see my people eat good.

I'd spend 2 billion on other shyt like buying me and my hooyo a mansion, buying a nice car, breaking bread with my day 1 homies that was there for me and some other things.

Alluring

Sayonara
I'd save 2 billion for my future children and invest 1 billion in my own business or sum like that. Hopefully it'd be something that could help out a lot of young Somalis in the west and back home too.

I'd spend 2 billion on other shyt like buying me and my hooyo a mansion, buying a nice car, breaking bread with my day 1 homies that was there for me and some other things.

The only logical man here

I'd save 2 billion for my future children and invest 1 billion in my own business or sum like that.

That'd be good for 5mil but 5 billion is outrageous amount

For 5billion you could probably buy an island make it your own sovereign state:pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That'd be good for 5mil but 5 billion is outrageous amount

For 5billion you could probably buy an island make it your own sovereign state:pachah1:
If there's any left I'll just use it to build infrastructure back home and help poor people. 5bil is too much for me all I need is a big house a car and a couple mil I would be satisfied wallahi

@Shmurda
How Much Is a Million? A Billion?
Imagine someone gave you a million dollars and told you to spend $1,000 every day and come back when you ran out of money. You would return, with no money left, in three years. If someone then gave you a billion dollars and you spent $1,000 each day, you would be spending for about 2,740 years before you went broke.

:krs: :banderas:

Alluring

Sayonara
I would buy an entire remote island for myself and name it after myself. Then I would hold a contest where 50 handsome men compete for my love shirtless. The three winners can live with me on island, and the other 47 with my humble servants. Then I would donate like 2 billion to Somalia and have the government reformed for me and make it a national holiday whenever I arrive to check up on the country.

I'd stunt in the most shameless ways :banderas:

Would be an absolute degenerate piece of shit for at least 3 years, xaar on cadaans, sanjeets and indhoyaars until I'm bored of it:mjhaps:

You and a lot of people here would be degenerates for sure.

The league of Saqajaans.

That’s why you should give me the money instead. I’ll keep it for you.

If there's any left I'll just use it to build infrastructure back home and help poor people. 5bil is too much for me all I need is a big house a car and a couple mil I would be satisfied wallahi
You're more noble than I am, I'd xaar and stunt on cadaans, sanjeets and indhoyaars until I'd be bored.
Then get into philanthropy and good deeds. I'd have to purge at least half a billion on saqajaan activities first though:mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts