If you have Islamic knowledge come here

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why is it Haram for women to get their pubic hair waxed or lasered by a beautian? When we deliver children infront of women and male doctors?

Why is it Haram for women to get their pubic hair waxed or lasered by a beautian? When we deliver children infront of women and male doctors?

One is a necessity while the other is not. Just as you are allowed to eat non-halal meat when in extreme necessity, you are allowed to deliver children in front of unrelated persons (still not men if women are available!), not because it is unrestrictedly allowed but because it is an emergency. Such situations have their special rulings.

I don't claim to be knowledgeable (but I do know a few things)......

I don't know anything about it being haraam for women to get waxed down there.

I don't think it's haraam, I could be wrong but I don't think it is. It's not something I've looked into, though.

I think the question is really about whether it's haraam to have a guy wax a woman down there. I could fathom it being okay in the case of necessity but I don't think that would ever be a necessity.

Unless getting waxed is haraam and I'm just not aware of it, why not just have a woman wax you? Insha'Allah, you get what you want and in a halal way.

You can only warn those who follow the Reminder and are in awe of the Most Compassionate without seeing Him. So give them good news of forgiveness and an honourable reward.

-Sura Ya-Seen, Ayah 11

And when they are told, “Believe as others believe,” they reply, “Will we believe as the fools believe?” Indeed, it is they who are fools, but they do not know.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 13

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
As another user stated one is out of necessity while the other isn't.

https://seekersguidance.org/answers...le-to-have-someone-else-wax-your-body-shafii/

It is considered permissible for a woman to have any form of hair removal procedure done, as long as it does not cause measurable bodily harm.

Is it Permissible to have Another Perform this Procedure?

Other than medically necessary procedures, it is not permissible for others to look or touch the areas of your body you are obligated to cover in front of them.

Since a bikini wax is not a medically necessary procedure, and it requires the person performing it to look at your private areas, which are not permissible to uncover in front of anyone other than one’s spouse, it would not be permissible to be performed by other than oneself or one’s spouse.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wax that shit fam wax that bush its not haram at all holy sh1t why is this thread starting to smell funky to me

VixR

Veritas
Shaving is a must every 40 days, but the question is can another women do it for you?
Just do it. It’s halal to trim or wax. Don’t ask for particulars. It’s only the extremists that go that meta. It’s one thing to let your eyebrows get out of control bc it’s “natural”, but another thing not to take care of self-care/hygiene.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Since when was it haram?

Anyway, I do it myself because I don’t like anyone all up in my business. Learn to do it yourself and save some coins.