If you hate Arabs you're a self hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
I'm pretty sure this is bait, if not I'm not surprised because OP pretends he's arab. Somalis have and always will be superior to arabs in every way. Arabs are subhumans who only want our resources. We should treat them like shit because they treat us like shit in their countries. We have nothing in common with them besides religion.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm pretty sure this is bait, if not I'm not surprised because OP pretends he's arab. Somalis have and always be superior to arabs in every way. Arabs are subhumans who only want our resources. We should treat them like shit because they treat us like shit in their countries. We have nothing in common with them besides religion.
It's the Xabeshas and oromos that are your enemies. stop insulting Arabs who never did you wrong.

tumal

hyde
It's the Xabeshas and oromos that are your enemies. stop insulting Arabs who never did you wrong.
>Arabs who never did you wrong
you do realize that arabs help funds rebels in 80s? They also are the sole reason Al Shabab exists in our country. They are trying to take away our culture by promoting arabic as a main lanaguage in Somalia, they are trying to stripe us away from our Somalinimo. They also treat Somalis like shit in their countries. Arabs have and ALWAYS will be our enemy. The Oromo and Habesha get funding from UAE. You are a clueless arab lover and I promise when Somali nationalism takes over, people like you will be the first to get the rope. Traitors make me sick

@government

I respect your Arab heritage.

I’ve many good Arab friends and in every society, there are good and bad people. No need to insult 400 million people because we don’t like Saudi politics or someone hates guv’s Arab clan lineage.

guv has been in trenches with me here defending Bantu Somalis. I should defend Arab Somalis like him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending