If you hate Arabs you're a self hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple as that. Your ancestors loved Arabs they even trace their lineage to them so if you hate your ancestors that means you hate yourself

Last edited:
This might've had platinum potential had you not put the smiley in. Without the smiley it seems legitimate enough to stir up some shit. But with the smiley, it comes off as an obvious joke.

U can't be this dump:bell::faysalwtf:So u want us to worship and bumlick the whole ethnicity because Mohamed was an arab? :kodaksmiley:
f*ck ARABS ALL DAY EVERY DAY:mybusiness::eating:
No I don’t love or hate Arabs, I wouldn’t mix with them either. If they have beef with me I’ll attack the individual. Why would I worship the people my ancestors used to look down on because they were not honorable when they come to our lands and traded with us.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Arabs are such friendly people wallahi who get along well with Somalis in the west. I noticed that Pakistanis also get along with Somalis. Arabs never colonized Somalia or stole lands from Somalis. This unreasonable hate western Somalis have for Arabs has got to stop.

Jeesto

VIP
No I don’t love or hate Arabs, I wouldn’t mix with them either. If they have beef with me I’ll attack the individual. Why would I worship the people my ancestors used to look down on because they were not honorable when they come to our lands and traded with us.
idk sxb you're the one who said disrespecting arabs is disrespecting mohammed:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.