If you had unlimited amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra what's with this habit of childishly posting people's profile pictures?!! Are you that bored abaayo?! Where's your useless husband?!! He should be entertaining you all day.
1772.jpg

Muji

VIP
Infinite money?!! I'd be the president the prime minister and the cabinet ministers all at once and develop the country on my own by building bridges, paved roads, hospitals, Quality schools for free, scholarships for most of the high school graduates , universities with multiple specialities and faculties etc.

Education, Security and the economy are my priorities.

Your one is my favourite one

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I had all the money in the world, I'mma ball till I die, give the bag to my kids, and have them ball till they die, and so on.

Infinite money you can help the whole world, gets kids out of poverty, set up school, hospitals and many more

Invest in acres of land by purchasing it in cash and then making interest-free loans for ppl to purchase housing imagine a bougie neighborhood filled with Somalis :hemad:
The cadaans will hate you like they do the asians. The will think you are trying to speed up the white minority thing. Already when i went outside london this white family were staring at me in horror as if i was the beckoning of their birth rate decline. I swear cadaans panic when they see just one black person in an all cadaan city and automatically begin thinking about a white minority future.

:damn:

Infinite money?!! I'd be the president the prime minister and the cabinet ministers all at once and develop the country on my own by building bridges, paved roads, hospitals, Quality schools for free, scholarships for most of the high school graduates , universities with multiple specialities and faculties etc.

Education, Security and the economy are my priorities.
Just wait for the euphrates river to dry up my friend and you will find Mansa Musa's looted gold.

:manny:

The cadaans will hate you like they do the asians. The will think you are trying to speed up the white minority thing. Already when i went outside london this white family were staring at me in horror as if i was the beckoning of their birth rate decline. I swear cadaans panic when they see just one black person in an all cadaan city and automatically begin thinking about a white minority future.

:damn:

Tbh I could care less what cadaan people think, our growth over their feelings :manny:Plus countries are too big to live in urban areas only, most established somalis live with them already in the west my plan would just speed up the process and allow middle income-low income to purchase. :lolbron:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tbh I could care less what cadaan people think, our growth over their feelings :manny:Plus countries are too big to live in urban areas only, most established somalis live with them already in the west my plan would just speed up the process and allow middle income-low income to purchase. :lolbron:
Yeah on God man f*ck the haters. I ain't gonna stop cause someone feels ways about it. You don't wanna be a minority, get on the sack and put in work. Don't and complain. Make kids or shut the f*ck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts