If you had unlimited amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan which is free of interest to Somali students who want to be doctors or pharmacists.

Create shark tank like partnerships organization on behalf of innovative Somalis for the advancement of their businesses.

How would you help somalis in the West ?
Why somalis in the west?
Serious answer:create jobs for somalis,support start ups by young somalis in the west and around the world financially,build schools and uni in somalia pay the teachers and prof large salary,built infractures around somalia to make it easy to travel,create media or support the ones that exist to enforce our culture,language,music,use my money to gain power in the government in somalia then collect like minded somalis develope our country,also use my money to gain power in other world governments to influence them for the benefits of somalis,build islamic banks in every corner,invest in health sector,invest in other africzn countries buy out other people then keeping my people to run those places and also do the same around the world,invest in maritime sector in somalia,we have the longest coastline in africa and more than 2/3 (i think i am not sure) of the worlds cargo ships pass through somali water,ill tax them a small amount so as not to creat eniminity with other nation,but a small amount is alot,i will find young somalis who are intelligent with ambition and think like me,ill support them financially so theyll have the same financial power and continue our work for generations to come after i am dead......e.t.c

What i am trying to say,ill use my money to make more money for somalis,teach a man how to fish instead of just giving him free fish

Never ever ever eveeeeeer!!! give handouts to somalis,they will call you an idot behind your back and always come to ask you for money,thats why they are all in welfare in the west,back home they beg for money from people in the west,in east africa they bother the rich somalis

Not serious answer:yatches,es,mansions

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can you pay for me as well :damn:
damn.png

Invest in acres of land by purchasing it in cash and then making interest-free loans for ppl to purchase housing imagine a bougie neighborhood filled with Somalis :hemad:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you had an unlimited supply of money, wouldn't that result in hyperinflation? The money would be worthless.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Infinite money?!! I'd be the president the prime minister and the cabinet ministers all at once and develop the country on my own by building bridges, paved roads, hospitals, Quality schools for free, scholarships for most of the high school graduates , universities with multiple specialities and faculties etc.

Education, Security and the economy are my priorities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would build a mental asylum in Somalia. A a state of the art mental hospital where no patient leaves until completely cured.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Basra what's with this habit of childishly posting people's profile pictures?!! Are you that bored abaayo?! Where's your useless husband?!! He should be entertaining you all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts