If you had unlimited amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
2069.jpg
Yes real men do wear macawiis but I don't want to see it on an cadaan:reallymaury: looks a bit weird

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If I had that much money I'd easily want to take care of Somalia set myself up as dictator and help build the nation properly and use the money to kill off those corrupt using hit men

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I had that much money I'd easily want to take care of Somalia set myself up as dictator and help build the nation properly and use the money to kill off those corrupt using hit men

Somalis needs a Chine Or Kim of North Korea kinda leader. A leader who makes all the decisions ! Somalis are not good in being the owner of their own decisions. Period. They need to be lead around, and given order and structure. A mind used to only nomading and cattle watch is not a material of sitting and discussing lofty ideas of democracy or politics.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalis needs a Chine Or Kim of North Korea kinda leader. A leader who makes all the decisions ! Somalis are not good in being the owner of their own decisions. Period. They need to be lead around, and given order and structure. A mind used to only nomading and cattle watch is not a material of sitting and discussing lofty ideas of democracy or politics.
True walahi democracy is such a stupid concept if you have a good leader why change and last 4 years with shit presidents who take money and leave.

tumal

hyde
pay every clan elder into following my orders, kick arabs out/ ban arabic, build schools, educate every single person possible, pay the chinese to build roads and highways for somalia etc.

i would invest in the Somali military finish off the khawarij then build infrastructure teach the quran and sunnah to Somalis also invest in free university education for everyone in Somalia i would also push for a law that forbids the holding double citizenship of non muslim country

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
f*ck the west i would go to Somalia and hire 100k men as soldiers with a monthly salary of 5k and buy the best weapons and absolutely donkey f*ck al shabaab and thus become legend of all legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending