if you had to pick between a rich secular governed somalia or a poor sharia governed somalia which would you pick?

which would you pick?

• Total voters
Singapore is neither a Muslim country. Idk if you’ve realised this but Singapore is majority of Chinese ethnic descent. The most practiced religion is Budhism, Christianity comes in second.

idk if you ever realised that Venezuela is a corrupted country with a corrupted government. The people of Venezuela are extremely poor compared to the higher ups.
Saudi Arabia became a powerful country in the 1900s thanks to the found Of oil. There’s literally no other reason, it’s the oil that keeps the west interested.

And no I’m not a islamophobic. I’m Muslim too, but you should use your brain more and think about the current situation and state Somalia is in. It’s not strong enough to have that type of government and system and it would only backfire them and make the situation worse.
Bruh, don't diss me. I use my brain plenty. I didn't say you were, you just sound exactly like one. Somalia wasn't in the conversation (not ours) and I'm not from there so it isn't my concern really. :kanyehmm:
But oil is also abundant in Nigeria, but they haven't used theirs to it's full potential.

Bruh, don't diss me. I use my brain plenty. I didn't say you were, you just sound exactly like one. Somalia wasn't in the conversation (not ours) and I'm not from there so it isn't my concern really. :kanyehmm:
But oil is also abundant in Nigeria, but they haven't used theirs to it's full potential.
Nigeria itself isn’t a well developed country (even though the citizens think so). Nigeria is corrupted and is in debts too. And they have other things to worry about: Boko Haram, North Nigeria Vs south Nigeria, corrupted system.

I think tbh the safest way for Somalia to get back on its feet is to NOT work with China together (a lot of African countries are currently in debt with China and their trading is extremely sketchy). We shouldn’t practice sharia law either since most of us don’t know how it works. People back in Somalia shouldn’t even think about doing it. The amount of Karma it will eventually give us will be horrible.

we should live in a society that doesn’t enforce you to not practice Islam the way you want or to not allow you to cover up (During Siad Barre presidency) or that forces you to cover yourself up, follows the old clan system, and use Religion for their own benefit

Nigeria itself isn’t a well developed country (even though the citizens think so). Nigeria is corrupted and is in debts too. And they have other things to worry about: Boko Haram, North Nigeria Vs south Nigeria, corrupted system.

I think tbh the safest way for Somalia to get back on its feet is to NOT work with China together (a lot of African countries are currently in debt with China and their trading is extremely sketchy). We shouldn’t practice sharia law either since most of us don’t know how it works. People back in Somalia shouldn’t even think about doing it. The amount of Karma it will eventually give us will be horrible.

we should live in a society that doesn’t enforce you to not practice Islam the way you want or to not allow you to cover up (During Siad Barre presidency) or that forces you to cover yourself up, follows the old clan system, and use Religion for their own benefit
Karma doesn't exist. And people in Somalia know a fair share about Islam. I don't see why it'd be a problem, it's not like they have anything to lose anyways.

Karma doesn't exist. And people in Somalia know a fair share about Islam. I don't see why it'd be a problem, it's not like they have anything to lose anyways.
It will make the current situation only worse. it’s almost 30 years since the Somali regime fell off and we still didn’t build ourselves up. It’s a shame a real shame. We should focus on smt much more important

It will make the current situation only worse. it’s almost 30 years since the Somali regime fell off and we still didn’t build ourselves up. It’s a shame a real shame. We should focus on smt much more important
It's mostly Siad Barre's fault. If he was a true Muslim he would've done good for the country. Instead he tore it apart and threw it in the trash. There's nothing more important than setting things aright. You should be ashamed.

It's mostly Siad Barre's fault. If he was a true Muslim he would've done good for the country. Instead he tore it apart and threw it in the trash. There's nothing more important than setting things aright. You should be ashamed.
the country got worse during the 80s where he ended up killing innocent people and his regime fell during the 1991. It wasn’t because he isn’t a “good Muslim”. Siad Barre was just a horrible human being that has thousands dead names written on him

the country got worse during the 80s where he ended up killing innocent people and his regime fell during the 1991. It wasn’t because he isn’t a “good Muslim”. Siad Barre was just a horrible human being that has thousands dead names written on him
And it's his fault. But a true Muslim wouldn't have done what he did. Simple as.

Listen, murdering a believer is like murdering humanity. You can't do that as a good Muslim.
I know but no Islamic leader in the world is a good one at all. They preach different things and are forcing others to do the stuff they like and are oppressing a lot of people

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If poor sharia government means stability and the populous becoming more religious and living by sharia, Poor sharia government easily

We all know what happened to Somali once people chose religion over their country. Were mostly currently in a mess Because a lot of people want sharia law in Somalia, and that won’t ever work since somalis ARENT even that religious to begin with.

the first option is the best option. We genuinely need a good leader that will help his citizens and Encourage its people to work hard for their future and for their country. It’s such a shame that we’re currently on the latter.
Aren't even that religious :what: somalis are the most religious people your delusional.

Trending

Latest posts