if you had to pick between a rich secular governed somalia or a poor sharia governed somalia which would you pick?

which would you pick?

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And preferring secular law does ?

:mjlol:

Well Secular makes humans accountable, tolerance to those different from u , and leaves room for God being the Judge.

Shariah law-- a bunch of turban wearing drug strung men want to be judge, jury & God

Well Secular makes humans accountable, tolerable, and leaves room for God being the Judge.

Shariah law-- a bunch turban wearing drug strung men want to be judge, jury & God

Secular doesn't leave room for god to judge
it leaves room for shirk and kufr to spread.

Islam is not a religion its a system and way of life which is how the anbiya lived.

As a muslim regardless of what major non kufr sins you do you must be an advocate of sharia otherwise your faith is hanging on a thread.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Secular doesn't leave room for god to judge
it leaves room for shirk and kufr to spread.

Islam is not a religion its a system and way of life which is how the anbiya lived.

As a muslim regardless of what major non kufr sins you do you must be an advocate of sharia otherwise your faith is hanging on a thread.

And Who made u the police to stop shirk & Fassaq? God guides whom he wants, despite the political system in place. No Shariah can make people follow Islam. I mean, personally i would love Shariah law for Somalia if followed according to Sunnah, but knowing how Qabil is Somalia's religion, i say, Secular Law is to go. At least human rights will be sacred

Its not about me being the police its about basic tawheed belief.

You must believe sharia surpasses all man made laws otherwise your islam is in doubt
Hear, hear. Sharia by definition is how a muslim should behave, it mandates all islamic practice.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its not about me being the police its about basic tawheed belief.

You must believe sharia surpasses all man made laws otherwise your islam is in doubt

I am not doubting Shariah law. I am doubting humans. I do believe humans are incapable of executing shariah law according to Gods law. He is too selfish

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Imam Mahdi comes do you think he will rule by secular laws ?

:mjlol:

Imam Mahdi is appointed by Allaah swt, i do believe he will execute Shariah Law fair & Just.

Your fetish is really charming
1591279301916.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What fetish ?

:birdman:

Dajjal & Imaam Mahdi! looooooooooooool u seem to look forward to it like u will see it in your life time. If i were u i would suggest to start new fetish. Zakat.

Dajjal & Imaam Mahdi! looooooooooooool u seem to look forward to it like u will see it in your life time. If i were u i would suggest to start new fetish. Zakat.

Astagfirullah you going out of bounds BASRA

:ufdup:

Because dajjal is the deceptive anti-christ and his workers control the world who are constantly deceiving the masses.

The root word of dajjal means to deceive

They mix truth with falsehood which convinces the ignorant masses

Just look at the amount of people advocating for homosexuality and extreme liberalism who claim islam.

Islam is being changed before our very own eyes haram has been made halal and vice versa.

Just look at this thread people claim islam but they hate sharia they believe it restricts an individual when it does the total opposite, it gives us freedom and justice.

Every voice will be heard even the christians and jews who pay jiziyah.

We are living in the dajjalic era.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Astagfirullah you going out of bounds BASRA

:ufdup:

Because dajjal is the deceptive anti-christ and his workers control the world who are constantly deceiving the masses.

The root word of dajjal means to deceive

They mix truth with falsehood which convinces the ignorant masses

Just look at the amount of people advocating for homosexuality and extreme liberalism who claim islam.

Islam is being changed before our very own eyes haram has been made halal and vice versa.

Just look at this thread people claim islam but they hate sharia they believe it restricts an individual when it does the total opposite, it gives us freedom and justice.

Every voice will be heard even the christians and jews who pay jiziyah.

We are living in the dajjalic era.

Dajjal is not coming 500 years from now. So u can stop your obsession and relax :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Islam is what made Somalia a terrorist haven and we should controll Islam's hardline influence in the country, religion is too backward for 2020 and we should arrest anyone who promotes these 13 century pagan religion, we should also need to stop wasting money building mosques and turn the exiting ones into shelters for the homeless people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Malaysia and Indonesia are both conservative secular countries with a Muslim majority population and they have been able to maintain their religion, in fact, there is a province in Indonesia called Aceh where they implement sharia. I don't know why people think a secular Somalia would be like secular western countries like the US or Uk. Secularism ≠ Liberalism.

Can’t we be both, a strong secular federal government that governs the affairs concerning the international community. While the regional governments are using sharia to rule.

let’s make it as complex as we can. The more sophisticated the harder to crack by foreign develish entities.
That level of complexity would be impossible to manage. The disparity between the secularists and subnational sharia populists would make it easier for outsiders to exploit and cause more dysfunction. Less contradiction mitigates the problem-solving process on all levels.

We all know what happened to Somali once people chose religion over their country. Were mostly currently in a mess Because a lot of people want sharia law in Somalia, and that won’t ever work since somalis ARENT even that religious to begin with.

the first option is the best option. We genuinely need a good leader that will help his citizens and Encourage its people to work hard for their future and for their country. It’s such a shame that we’re currently on the latter.

Trending

Latest posts