If you had to choose to save

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I can't lie I haven't got a clue I can say one thing now and if this was to ever happen I'd do the opposite on a whim . I hope I am never in a situation like this ever honestly

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So you'd want to save a child who hasn't seen the world yet, be forced to raise him as a single Dad against a woman who can give you more kids? I'll take the child.
What if she asks you to save the baby? Would you go against her wishes? And also remember she is going as martyr if she dies during child birth which is not bad thing

I've seen this scenario before and most men say they would save their wife. I can understand why people would pick both answers. Neither make you a bad person.

NotMyL

VIP
I've seen this scenario before and most men say they would save their wife. I can understand why people would pick both answers. Neither make you a bad person.
They probably do it cause they don’t want to be stuck with the newborn, men forever running away from responsibilities :kodaksmiley:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What if she asks you to save the baby? Would you go against her wishes? And also remember she is going as martyr if she dies during child birth which is not bad thing

One can only pay 50K meher so much :bell: ain't doing that again

NotMyL

VIP
A better question would be if you’d choose your mom or your child lol
Oh god may no one ever be put in that situation. I think I did a poll asking wife or mother and most of the men picked their mom as they should. I wonder if the results would’ve been the same if I asked wife or father :cosbyhmm:

Exodus

Alienist
I'd just flip a coin or something, nacaala kuguyaal this is too stressful a question to ask on a Tuesday

Your wife or the baby during birth, who would you save? And ladies would you want to be saved instead of the baby?

I thought this was a no brainer, but I started reading reddit and the amount of woman who want to be saved instead of their baby is shocking :dwill:

Obviously the mother. She can give birth to more children.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You guys are bunch of idiots if you say the baby.

Save the wife because she can have more babies. Imagine making a child motherless because you are too stupid to think rationally.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
My mums friend died in childbirth she chose to have the baby even tho she knew she would die. She was having so many babies because she knew she had to compete with the second wife. Men are trash.:devilish:

Trending

Latest posts