If you had to choose to save

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Your wife or the baby during birth, who would you save? And ladies would you want to be saved instead of the baby?

I thought this was a no brainer, but I started reading reddit and the amount of woman who want to be saved instead of their baby is shocking :dwill:

Macalin M

Out here
The baby................. or maybe the wife so we can make more babies.... but the baby doesn’t deserve to die so young..... but life is cruel....

I’ve decided, I don’t want to be in this situation so I will not answer

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
wtf save my baby not me
i’d want to have babies after settling a bit and the baby has the rest of their life ahead of them
i’d feel bad for my husband but he has to stay strong for the child

I would ask her if she would say the same thing if her baby was 1 years old and you can see if she is selfish or not.

I would choose the baby.

The baby................. or maybe the wife so we can make more babies.... but the baby doesn’t deserve to die so young..... but life is cruel....

Don’t think anyone would choose to have another baby if they almost died from having one.

NotMyL

VIP

May we never be put in that situation, I can’t imagine the heartbreak regardless of of your choice.

When you decide to have a baby, you have already agreed to always put their needs before your own and this includes their duration in your belly. Clearly, she does not seem to have that level of responsibility so she shouldn't even be having children imo.

Your wife or the baby during birth, who would you save? And ladies would you want to be saved instead of the baby?

I thought this was a no brainer, but I started reading reddit and the amount of woman who want to be saved instead of their baby is shocking :dwill:
I would save the baby:browtf:

NotMyL

VIP
When you decide to have a baby, you have already agreed to always put their needs before your own and this includes their duration in your belly. Clearly, she does not seem to have that level of responsibility so she shouldn't even be having children imo.
Exactly, this woman is selfish and the fact that she is obese and had high risk pregnancy the first time and still went ahead and got pregnant again instead of losing the weight just shows how irresponsible she is

Exactly, this woman is selfish and the fact that she is obese and had high risk pregnancy the first time and still went ahead and got pregnant again instead of losing the weight just shows how irresponsible she is

You are speaking factsss.

Also, notice how the husband was quiet? If worse comes to worse I don't doubt he would pull the plug on her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrlog

VIP
@NotMyL walaalo u do know that the Internet is full of trolls lurking behind anonymity.
For all we know it could be guys or feminists posting that stuff.

If however it was a TV show then it would be madness

p.s
As a guy I would say try to save both mother and child

Lmao
An unborn baby? I’d obviously choose my wife tf lol. If the baby dies it goes to jannah and it could make dua for me from there. My wife could always give me another child. No brainer question

NotMyL

VIP
You are speaking factsss.

Also, notice how the husband was quiet? If worse comes to worse I don't doubt he would pull the plug on her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol the fact that she is scared he wouldn’t pick her made me laugh idk why
An unborn baby? I’d obviously choose my wife tf lol. If the baby dies it goes to jannah and it could make dua for me from there. My wife could always give me another child. No brainer question
what if your wife resents you for not picking the baby?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So you'd want to save a child who hasn't seen the world yet, be forced to raise him as a single Dad against a woman who can give you more kids? I'll take the child.