If you had to choose to save

I think I would have felt some type of way if my husband said he would save a baby, who he has never seen, never formed a bond with, over me
:mahubowtf:

Dont wanna sound prochoice, but should be up to the woman
Honestly, this is a hard question. but I would sacrifice my life for the new born and if the wife ain't willing to do the same I will leave her. The fact she puts her life over her own baby means she wouldn't sacrifice a foot for me.

Last edited:
I think I would have felt some type of way if my husband said he would save a baby, who he has never seen, never formed a bond with, over me
:mahubowtf:
So you rather kill your child
By you logic If someone point gun at you and your child and told to choise would rather save yourself or your child
Which you choise

So you rather kill your child
By you logic If someone point gun at you and your child and told to choise would rather save yourself or your child
Which you choise
First thing first, we are talking about unborn baby, so your example doesn’t make sense in this context Secondly, growing up without a mom or a dad is worst then most might thing. One of your job as a parent is to protect your kids, something you can’t do when your dead

First thing first, we are talking about unborn baby, so your example doesn’t make sense in this context Secondly, growing up without a mom or a dad is worst then most might thing. One of your job as a parent is to protect your kids, something you can’t do when your dead

The baby is alive, he is breathing, he has a soul
Just because it didn't come out of the womb, doesn't mean he doesn't have a life
The baby has a life and a future head of him
Just cuz he didn't experience Life doesn't mean he deserve to die
You on the other have experience your Life fully
Don’t you want For him to have Life and future

That means you rather kill him
The baby have a father's and whole family uncles and aunts grandparent that protect him

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Free abortion? Shit negro thats all you had to say :shaq:
tumblr_pgt4upbPu41v85w7qo1_400.gifv

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your wife or the baby during birth, who would you save? And ladies would you want to be saved instead of the baby?

I thought this was a no brainer, but I started reading reddit and the amount of woman who want to be saved instead of their baby is shocking :dwill:

A woman can have another baby.

But the baby wont have itself.

No brainer

Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trending