If you had a Young daughter would you make her wear hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think up to 8 is okay. If she chooses to wear it younger thats fine too. But i'll be honest putting on a hijab once you've already started school isnt easy so I wouldnt postpone it too much. I'd also teach the importance of hijab and its meaning around the same time i'm teaching about salah

Wallahi my mother didn’t wear hijab until she turned 40, everything changed until early 2000s, before that it was more liberal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Were talking like 2 year old and up

Personally I wouldnt cause Shes a child that shouldnt be worried about that yet if she would want to look like her mom thats cool

I just think when she reach 10 Thats when you teach her about the important about hijab rather than her just wearing it from Young age by default

Age 8 they should start

No, I wouldn’t make her wear it at a very young age. I’ve always found it weird seeing little girls all covered up, even in skirts because regular jeans are a big no to their moms as well. That’s too much for a child.

My future daughter can start wearing hijab at the age of 14-15- if she wants. Before that, it's a no-no. Children shouldn't wear a hijab and be sexualized. They have no awrah to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts