If you had a superior army at your disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
nothing. its just qabiil politics. any progress in somalia with barre was good. but his qabiil mind was retarded.
siad barre was not qabilist, his region and gedo is the least developed regions in somalia. if he was his region would be the most developed region

Typical braindead Geeljires. Always thinking about war, death, and destruction, even with imaginary armies. Why not try soft power? Why not build and develop your country so others will want to join? Why not spread Somali culture and influence peacefully?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
And what has that done for you guys :bell:
Typical braindead Geeljires. Always thinking about war, death, and destruction, even with imaginary armies. Why not try soft power? Why not build and develop your country so others will want to join? Why not spread Somali culture and influence peacefully?
its my geeljire blood

gudi.jpg

How can you be from Burco and be MJ? I knew you was MJ from your username you guys abuse
the word Boqor :siilaanyolaugh:

Tell me ?

Pre-war my parents lived there in fact my dad was quite famous there:gaasdrink: My maternal grandparents are reer burco and reer shiekh :siilaanyosmile: Die in your rage nayaa :chrisfreshhah: I'm exposing your qabilism, what happened to we are all Somali ?:ulyin:

Pre-war my parents lived there in fact my dad was quite famous there:gaasdrink: My maternal grandparents are reer burco and reer shiekh :siilaanyosmile: Die in your rage nayaa :chrisfreshhah: I'm exposing your qabilism, what happened to we are all Somali ?:ulyin:

Why would I be enraged? walal are you ok?

That's interesting, I will ask my ayeeyo tomorrow.

So your father is MJ and mother is Isaaq.

We are all somali, but never heard of any Mj's living in Burco before, so i thought
you was taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts