If you had a gun pointed at you, which sspot member would you marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I'm already married to an SSpoter. It was a spiritual ceremony.

@AussieHustler suggested I hire a non-denomination shaman as an officiant for this forever union.

I elected to not invite him as a guest despite his suggestion.

Like many Somali invitees he'll go for a free lunch and then complain afterwards.

Btw, this situation will not be consummated.

So, who is it?
Welcome back, love.

@LoveandLight or @Samira I am going for the crazy mentally ones, at least they wont have sex with me. We would just look at each other in the bedroom. :)
Great choice. I love Samira.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Waiting for my mention like

DiscreteDizzyAiredaleterrier-small.gif

Yeees eat your heart out @Abdisamad3 lol. I will support you in your career while you work for us. I be stay home dad. I have only one request.....always give me call 1 hour before you come home. Thats it

Wow, you sound nearly just as bad as @Abdisamad3. I told you i'm high maintenance therefore I need a working man to pamper and look after me. Remember I need undivided attention and access to your wallet.

I'm already married to an SSpoter. It was a spiritual ceremony.

@AussieHustler suggested I hire a non-denomination shaman as an officiant for this forever union.

I elected to not invite him as a guest despite his suggestion.

Like many Somali invitees he'll go for a free lunch and then complain afterwards.

Btw, this situation will not be consummated.

So, who is it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you sis.

Well we go way back like a reverse snapback.

:oops: They have been there through thick and thin. I would be crazy not make an honest being out of them.

I think we should play a guessing game. :icon lol:

Who could it be?

Hint: It is someone I always interacted with.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@sophisticate welcome back sis. You've been greatly missed wallahi. Why do you do this to us? Leave us without notice and starve our minds from your interesting points about any topic. Please don't leave us.

I'm tired of reading @Basra cursing me by saying I will not have a faithful husband or kids. She took a step further and said I will gain 45 lbs in 2 years, I've been starving myself ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending