If you had a gun pointed at you, which sspot member would you marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When wanting someone else means cheating on yourself, that’s a bit of a mind f*ck. I’m just narcissistic enough to marry myself, but too covetous for it to work. Teach me your ways.

:gaasdrink: No dear, look at it as sharing. And even if it was technically 'cheating' you'd negotiate an arrangement with yourself. So that all parties are treated equitably. Your self-marriage could be purely symbolic. Anyhow, any significant other individuated from you will have to understand that they are a side and you are always the main. I think it's the most sensible way of viewing and managing plural unions/ relationship dynamics.

VixR

Veritas
:gaasdrink: No dear, look at it as sharing. And even if it was technically 'cheating' you'd negotiate an arrangement with yourself. So that all parties are treated equitably. Your self-marriage could be purely symbolic. Anyhow, any significant other individuated from you will have to understand that they are a side and you are always the main. I think it's the most sensible way of viewing and managing plural unions/ relationship dynamics.
I’m an impossible self right now. I want to be alone, but I don’t think I should be. I like the significant, but I’m not sure they’re significant enough. I feel like I’m cheating. I’m not cheating. There’s no hope of sharing, bc I’m at odds with myself. It’s pure dualism. They’re more like a side of a side to the main.

I’m an impossible self right now. I want to be alone, but I don’t think I should be. I like the significant, but I’m not sure they’re significant enough. I feel like I’m cheating. I’m not cheating. There’s no hope of sharing, bc I’m at odds with myself. It’s pure dualism. They’re more like a side of a side to the main.

Is this elaborate way of saying you are miserable company in real life?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:yacadiim:If you are lukewarm about him is that enough to sustain this situation?

The bottomline is you need to take care of home - you.

The question is do you prefer doing so with him around?

OR​

Would you prefer doing so without him?

I remember the @MariaMaria being a baddie but still classy.

Also @RICH never seen her full face but she looks like she could be good looking. Very good poster.

Both seem very interesting and I enjoyed their posts. Seem like they can hold a convo too.

:banderas::banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't think any choice that comes from the barrel of a gun will amount to anything, I would instead try to have a conversation with the person holding the gun :)

VixR

Veritas
Ooh you got a clinger.....the old break her down unrtil she settles for me. Poor guy....he's gonna get his heart broken
There’s no reason to feel sorry for him. We’re roughly in the same league. I don’t look down on him, at least. Some cling is good/normal or they have attachment issues.

There’s no reason to feel sorry for him. We’re roughly in the same league. I don’t look down on him, at least. Some cling is good/normal or they have attachment issues.

Daamn vix...... So you put people in different leagues and think some are below you? Here I was thinking you were one of the people while all along being an elitist:(

VixR

Veritas
Daamn vix...... So you put people in different leagues and think some are below you? Here I was thinking you were one of the people while all along being an elitist:(
Of course people are in leagues. They’re sure as hell not the same, if we’re telling the truth.

And why would I date someone beneath me? I’m not a charity. I’m sure we’ve all seen girls who do, and it’s always tragic.

Of course people are in leagues. They’re sure as hell not the same, if we’re telling the truth.

And why would I date someone beneath me? I’m not a charity. I’m sure we’ve all seen girls who do, and it’s always tragic.
And is this character based on money based? I believe everyone deserve happiness and its the insude that counts lol

VixR

Veritas
And is this character based on money based? I believe everyone deserve happiness and its the insude that counts lol
Why would it be? But it’s different for different people, that’s the best way to put it.

What’s inside definitely matters (not for everyone) , but not everyone deserves to be happy. That just isn’t true. There as many who deserve to be who aren’t, and many who don’t who are. Such is life..

Why would it be? But it’s different for different people, that’s the best way to put it.

What’s inside definitely matters (not for everyone) , but not everyone deserves to be happy. That just isn’t true. There as many who deserve to be who aren’t, and many who don’t who are . Such is life..
Daaaamn you are dark. I think its offucial. You are the darkest poster here. Queen of darkness lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending