If you had a gun pointed at you, which sspot member would you marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Americans can use that proverb.

@Karim

Sxb, the question is a gun on your head and I was held captive in the luuq by a female who was more hardened and scarier than a battalion of Alshabaab. Every word she said to me was like these Alshabaab guys asking permission from their leader to suicide bomb me. I was terrified and thought they were all saying, amiir, aan isku qarxiyee, igu daa. I had nightmares in the luuq for many days till I saw dhaqtarka hadla/psychologist. I’m recovering from that trauma, please let me use that American term.

Where in Somalia is called Ximan and Xeeb? In my horror filled nightmares, she held me in that place..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@LoveandLight or @Samira I am going for the crazy mentally ones, at least they wont have sex with me. We would just look at each other in the bedroom. :)

Apollo

VIP
None, I'd rather opt for Russian Roulette.

180612-teens-dies-russian-roullette-feature.jpg

No need for a gun @HalimaJ already karbashed me in various threads to the point I'm ready to put a ring on her and listen to her buuq iyo qeeylo for the rest of my life :farmajoyaab:

I can already imagine our marriage.
Me playing fifa 2023 HalimaJ coming home from work.. Goes in the kitchen finds out no food is prepered and kitchen full of dirty dishes.
HalimaJ comes in the living room slaps my gafoor. Warya why didn't you cook and clean you useless deadbeat faraxyahow..
Me responds sorry honey I'll be right away
Continues playing fifa :westbrookswag:

@Abdisamad3 i was actually rooting for you until you described my worst possible marriage nightmare. I can't have a little for a husband, even at gun point. When you decide to man up and woo me, my views are subject to change.

:liberaltears:

I'm going to take my chances with @Jaydaan. I get the feeling that he knows how to treat a lady. Jaydaan be warned though, I am a little bit high maintenance though, but as long as you understand that you must give me full attention and access to your wallet we will be fine.

My other choice would be @Factz. We have come a long way. Once he was my arch nemesis and now I consider him to be the most sane male sspotter.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm already married to an SSpoter. It was a spiritual ceremony.

@AussieHustler suggested I hire a non-denomination shaman as an officiant for this forever union.

I elected to not invite him as a guest despite his suggestion.

Like many Somali invitees he'll go for a free lunch and then complain afterwards.

Btw, this situation will not be consummated.

So, who is it?

@Abdisamad3 i was actually rooting for you until you described my worst possible marriage nightmare. I can't have a little for a husband, even at gun point. When you decide to man up and woo me, my views are subject to change.

I'm going to take my chances with @Jaydaan. I get the feeling that he knows how to treat a lady. Jaydaan be warned though, I am a little bit high maintenance though, but as long as you understand that you must give me full attention and access to your wallet we will be fine.

My other choice would be @Factz. We have come a long way. Once he was my arch nemesis and now I consider him to be the most sane male sspotter.
Yeees eat your heart out @Abdisamad3 lol. I will support you in your career while you work for us. I be stay home dad. I have only one request.....always give me call 1 hour before you come home. Thats it

Good luck sxb. That @Jaydaan fella iska dhici.
So the positive guys my competitor.. I'll snatch her under he's positive smiles :)

I knew you was into a dominant husband..

Well forget about what I wrote earlier about you karbaashing me into submission.. I was just gassing you up :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending