If you had 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a house for my mom. She already owns but its from her hard earned money. This one would be from me. She's already been to haj but I want to go with her so we can do haj for her dad and her grandparents.

MashAllah sister but I want to generate more wealth. Buying land will take years for u to see results. I want to Start my on business open a franchise. There are billion dollar companies that started with less than 10k @kickz

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
MashAllah sister but I want to generate more wealth. Buying land will take years for u to see results. I want to Start my on business open a franchise. There are billion dollar companies that started with less than 10k @kickz

This.. most 'safe' and passive investments barely scale with inflation. If you want real returns, the best way forward is starting a business.

@GodKnowsBest land prices are reliable in Somalia, they go up
and up. Best places to buy land are Hargeisa and Mogadishu. A plot of land purchased for
less than $1000 in 1970s Mogadishu now is worth more than $500,000. Like wise a plot
of land purchased in Hargeisa in 2002 for $2,000 is now worth over $40,000 .

Until some dusty nigga starts beef over your land. It's a risky investment to buy land anywhere your sub-sub clan doesn't live.

Great advice by Duke

You need give up on this mentality of getting rich quick, you have <1% chance in this and look at it from a long term perspective. The best returns and least risky is buying land in Somalia, only do this if you have family there.

£50.000 is not enough for the inner cities, so you will have to buy in the outskirts, watch out for large scale economic movement/plans e.g. Berbera UAE deal those that bought land very early before anything was reported will make a killing.

I did a similar thing, before anyone knew about the Turkish base plan's or before it was reported, I bought plots of land close to it, and now some more close to the proposed second airport in Xamar, the only way you know this information is if your on top of it, don't need much links for this, almost like insider trading.

I would split it 40% land acquisition, 5% Sadaqah (it only increases your wealth), 55% kept in an Islamic bank for a whole year for low risk guaranteed returns, it will be your emergency fund while you continue your Job. Building wealth is not get rich quick scheme as most people think

Great advice by Duke

You need give up on this mentality of getting rich quick, you have <1% chance in this and look at it from a long term perspective. The best returns and least risky is buying land in Somalia, only do this if you have family there.

£50.000 is not enough for the inner cities, so you will have to buy in the outskirts, watch out for large scale economic movement/plans e.g. Berbera UAE deal those that bought land very early before anything was reported will make a killing.

I did a similar thing, before anyone knew about the Turkish base plan's or before it was reported, I bought plots of land close to it, and now some more close to the proposed second airport in Xamar, the only way you know this information is if your on top of it, don't need much links for this, almost like insider trading.

I would split it 40% land acquisition, 5% Sadaqah (it only increases your wealth), 55% kept in an Islamic bank for a whole year for low risk guaranteed returns, it will be your emergency fund while you continue your Job. Building wealth is not get rich quick scheme as most people think
He found out what somalia is missing now he provides for most of the people in the city. There are many opportunities in somalia than just buying land. that's for those who already have a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending