If you had 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say that you paid of all your loans. If you had 50k extra dollars or pounds what would you do with it? And how would you generate more wealth?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Set aside some to visit my love, invest half of it, and give the remaining to my parents.

Invested money should accumulate for about 3 years until I enter professional school so I can pay for the majority of my professional school costs without going into debt.

By investment I mean put it into stocks. I think it's sort've cute that reiko literally said "make more money" the lady probably doesn't even know where to put her money if she tried.

25k isn't enough to invest on large scale things such as real estate and I'm really not interested in the jewelry market nor do I know much about it.

I would invest it in something lucrative

Horta nigga you're in Angola aren't you?:dwill: Why don't you go down to South Africa and pay workers to mine for diamond.

That is if you stay alive in South Africa :drakekidding:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
50k isn't much, atleast where I live, so probably just save it as an emergency fund:damedamn:

I would invest it in something lucrative

Horta nigga you're in Angola aren't you?:dwill: Why don't you go down to South Africa and pay workers to mine for diamond.

That is if you stay alive in South Africa :drakekidding:

ive been to SA everything is too expensive

Buy a house for my mom. She already owns but its from her hard earned money. This one would be from me. She's already been to haj but I want to go with her so we can do haj for her dad and her grandparents.

Bohol

VIP
You can follow my investment model. This is how I spent my first 50k.

30k plot of lands purchased in Hargeisa (already 50% of land value is returned now the land is worth 45k)

10k in shares or put all remaining 20k in bank investments. I wouldn't recommend
shares at the moment though since they are volatile. I originally had shares in
a company that offers 25% return but withdraw it and bought land instead. Land is
the best investment.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You can follow my investment model. This is how I spent my first 50k.

30k plot of lands purchased in Hargeisa (already 50% of land value is returned now the land is worth 45k)

10k in shares or put all remaining 20k in bank investments. I wouldn't recommend
shares at the moment though since they are volatile. I originally had shares in
a company that offers 25% return but withdraw it and bought land instead. Land is
the best investment.
If anything land in a 3rd world country is volatile.

Bohol

VIP
@GodKnowsBest land prices are reliable in Somalia, they go up
and up. Best places to buy land are Hargeisa and Mogadishu. A plot of land purchased for
less than $1000 in 1970s Mogadishu now is worth more than $500,000. Like wise a plot
of land purchased in Hargeisa in 2002 for $2,000 is now worth over $40,000 .

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@GodKnowsBest land prices are reliable in Somalia, they go up
and up. Best places to buy land are Hargeisa and Mogadishu. A plot of land purchased for
less than $1000 in 1970s Mogadishu now is worth more than $500,000. Like wise a plot
of land purchased in Hargeisa in 2002 for $2,000 is now worth over $40,000 .
Good point but the people who take care of the homes might sell it. My dad had this problem last year and he was required to go back to Somalia to sign some paperwork indicating that it was his home. It's too much of a hassle and it can be bombed anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending