If you don't want four wives - or especially any kids - you're a beta male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is the great equalizer, and it has always been so. Why else is that old playboy dude pulling nice broads?

This has nothing to do with the civil war. Don't judge me salty woman. I dindu nuffin.
that old hag pulls young fame-hungry s. if they wanted money only, they could find many younger and richer men.

anyway, the civil war is the only reason a young girl back home would marry an old disgusting man with wife and children. its not even like she'll come into obscene amounts of money by marrying him. most of the time, all he can offer is couple hundred a month from his pensions check.

u didu somefin, i'll keep judging :susp:

You said you support Kulmiye so properly east side. That gave you away. :lolbron:
lol i dont know anything about kulmiye but i remember one of the elections back in the day. around 2005-2006 (i'm not sure if those are the correct years) but my mother used to watch some somali channel that kept repeating the kulmiye supporters singing their catchy little song.

but i'm pretty sure my family back home supports kulmiye.

Bohol

VIP
lol i dont know anything about kulmiye but i remember one of the elections back in the day. around 2005-2006 (i'm not sure if those are the correct years) but my mother used to watch some somali channel that kept repeating the kulmiye supporters singing their catchy little song.

but i'm pretty sure my family back home supports kulmiye.

You are properly HJ then. We belong to very opposing different sides like the crips and bloods. :birdman:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
that old hag pulls young fame-hungry s. if they wanted money only, they could find many younger and richer men.

anyway, the civil war is the only reason a young girl back home would marry an old disgusting man with wife and children. its not even like she'll come into obscene amounts of money by marrying him. most of the time, all he can offer is couple hundred a month from his pensions check.

u didu somefin, i'll keep judging :susp:

You are getting too worked up. It is normal for a young woman to marry a wealthy old man to better her financial situation, or her life in general really. This is not a new phenomenon, and it isn't due to the civil war. It happens everywhere, and has happened for many centuries, probably for thousands of years. Even it in the West it has become normal to see women settle to be a second wife for that financial security. This is normal behaviour, even if you find it disgusting personally. Hate it all you like, but know there is nothing you can do if these people are both consenting and happy about the arrangements.

Yes, the cost of living is very cheap in Somalia. You do not need much money to support a spouse in Somalia.

Bohol

VIP
kulmiye kulmiye kulmiye, kulmiyeynu nahay:damnmusic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After I murk some of your eastside niccas.

You are getting too worked up. It is normal for a young woman to marry a wealthy old man to better her financial situation, or her life in general really. This is not a new phenomenon, and it isn't due to the civil war. It happens everywhere, and has happened for many centuries, probably for thousands of years. Even it in the West it has become normal to see women settle to be a second wife for that financial security. This is normal behaviour, even if you find it disgusting personally. Hate it all you like, but know there is nothing you can do if these people are both consenting and happy about the arrangements.

Yes, the cost of living is very cheap in Somalia. You do not need much money to support a spouse in Somalia.
wealthy old men, yes. but not old men on pensions. the majority of which, go back home to take advantage of young desperate girls who have nowhere else to turn. :bell:

i have no qualms with women who chose to be second wives on their own accord, but i do feel sorry for young girls back home who have no choice.:jcoleno:

Bohol

VIP
3 is enough darling. 2 girls and a boy, we can take over the world with 3 kids. Nonstop vacations. Purchase designer brands, eat at 5 start hotels.

That is a good idea actually. Strolling with 7 kids in the airport all the time in the west will look weird and unclassy, 3 is the magic
number. Do you prefer them to be 2 year apart each in terms of age, so you can get a rest every two years. ;)

:denzelnigga:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
wealthy old men, yes. but not old men on pensions. the majority of which, go back home to take advantage of young desperate girls who have nowhere else to turn. :bell:

i have no qualms with women who chose to be second wives on their own accord, but i do feel sorry for young girls back home who have no choice.:jcoleno:

They have a choice, be poor or be happy.

I will not get married on a pension. Also these old boys with second wives back home that I know are not on the pension and they are not fossils (40s typically). They are hardworking people that send decent amounts of money to their spouses. Stop generalising like that.

They have a choice, be poor or be happy.

I will not get married on a pension. Also these old boys with second wives back home that I know are not on the pension and they are not fossils (40s typically). They are hardworking people that send decent amounts of money to their spouses. Stop generalising like that.

ok then:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending