If you don't want four wives - or especially any kids - you're a beta male

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
This is basically admitting you are in some way inferior, and that you are not prepared to spread your seed. What characterised beta males in ancient times? Their inability to produce offspring.

Discuss.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No one cares for your very stupid opinion. There's nothing wrong with a man choosing to be in a monogamous relationship/marriage. There's enough population in the world and increases by 74 million per year! So your concept of spreading your seed is outdated and not needed in a world where there's already too many people.

T1a

What kind of cuck woman wants to share her husband between 3 other wives anyway :ayaanswag: that's weak
Use your logic. Why would a woman go after an average male when there are alphas to go around? The woman would spend less time with an alpha rather than a long time with an average, for the sake of her offspring.

T1a

No one cares for your very stupid opinion. There's nothing wrong with a man choosing to be in a monogamous relationship/marriage. There's enough population in the world and increases by 74 million per year! So your concept of spreading your seed is outdated and not needed in a world where there's already too many people.
Typical beta mindset. Others are reproducing so why should I?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
With all the conditions, responsibility treating equally etc, its too much of a headache

And with 4 wives you could end up with 40 kids :whoa:

horta why are Somalis so obsessed with 'spreading their seeds'?:stopit:
even if they don't have two pennies to rub together, they still insist on having as many children as possible under the believe that god will provide.

yes, god will provide but whatever god has provided you is better served raising few kids instead of living hand to mouth for the rest of your lives because you had no common sense.

Use your logic. Why would a woman go after an average male when there are alphas to go around? The woman would spend less time with an alpha rather than a long time with an average, for the sake of her offspring.

What's the difference between an average male and an alpha male :ayaanswag: this isn't the stone age sxb

Not only does it make you a cuck and weak, you are stupid too. Because now your offspring will be in direct competition for resources, affection etc against god knows how many other spawns

What's the difference between an average male and an alpha male :ayaanswag: this isn't the stone age sxb

Not only does it make you a cuck and weak, you are stupid too. Because now your offspring will be in direct competition for resources, affection etc against god knows how many other spawns
exactly!!

walahay some somalis have no idea what parenting even means.

we are always wondering why we have so many fucked up youth and then at the same time advocate for every parent to have 10 kids and for men to even have many more wives to double or triple their kids. common sense and logic is a foreign concept to these idiots.
if the ydont have time to raise your kid because they have another 20, then how the hell are they gonna act all surprised when their iskoris kid has raised her/himself to be a khasaaro:mindblown:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You should have named the thread

how do some Somalis have 4 wives when they can barely provide financial and emotional support to one

:cosbyhmm:

exactly!!

walahay some somalis have no idea what parenting even means.

we are always wondering why we have so many fucked up youth and then at the same time advocate for every parent to have 10 kids and for men to even have many more wives to double or triple their kids. common sense and logic is a foreign concept to these idiots.
if the ydont have time to raise your kid because they have another 20, then how the hell are they gonna act all surprised when their iskoris kid has raised her/himself to be a khasaaro:mindblown:

Loool everyone wants to sit around and blame single mums for qasaro ciyaal but let's be real, most of the waste probably come from affection starved households like this :mjlol:

And they look up to it as well :dead: this is the pinnacle! Lmao 4 wives and 2874737 kids

T1a

Aar yaa ilaahey yaqaan. These people don't even know what assumptions I made my judgement on. Already talking about money this, father-less that.

With all the conditions, responsibility treating equally etc, its too much of a headache

And with 4 wives you could end up with 40 kids :whoa:
Mercury, you're a clever fucking man.

Bohol

VIP
One wife is enough. I like to have my own time and do my own projects backhome, if I marry 4 wives I will
never have time to make my future grand projects come true. Life isn't about only sex and spreading your seeds.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I am a that wants the simple life. I just want a main wife and a halal side woman. I will get married here and have a nice broad in Gaalkacyo insha allah :ahh:.

4 wives is too much work and too expensive. That is the only reason it doesn't appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending