If you cut off your parents you will be unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadans and those who take their ways

Such as Knowles Kafir and AussieHustler
My parents aren't even Muslim. I wouldn't go so far as to call them atheists, but definitely irreligious/secular. My mom believes religion is a disease and my dad calls Islam an arabizing problem.

Who cuts off their parents lol
Asian ppl like a friend of mine, but in their defence their parents literally told them that they are useless and that they would never accomplish anything and they get top grades as well which is baffling to me. East asian parents are the worst they view their children as property to make money.

Which hadith says this?
(Sahih International)
Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 36

(Sahih International)
And [recall] when We took the covenant from the Children of Israel, [enjoining upon them], "Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah." Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 83

(Sahih International)
Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 151

(Sahih International)
And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 23

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
My parents aren't even Muslim. I wouldn't go so far as to call them atheists, but definitely irreligious/secular. My mom believes religion is a disease and my dad calls Islam an arabizing problem.
Are you even Somali or were you adopted?
:mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Not always europeans still live in stolen land. So i guess it's 50/50.

:manny:
History isn't over yet. The time is coming, and soon, for the Europeans to get their comeuppance. Some of them can see that and are getting very anxious.

The Syrian migrant crisis was just the beginning. It will be the Africans that give Europe the killing blow.
:denzelnigga:
Both my parents are Somali. Both of them are irreligious. I never went to dugsi or any Islamic school as a kid. I had a secular upbringing.
How did both of your parents end up that way?
:cosbyhmm:

History isn't over yet. The time is coming, and soon, for the Europeans to get their comeuppance. Some of them can see that and are getting very anxious.

The Syrian migrant crisis was just the beginning. It will be the Africans that give Europe the killing blow.
:denzelnigga:

How did both of your parents end up that way?
:cosbyhmm:
he's lying.
In another post, he said that he grew up in a devout muslim household. he just decided to stick with this story this time.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
he's lying.
In another post, he said that he grew up in a devout muslim household. he just decided to stick with this story this time.
I did find it hard to believe that someone who wasn't even raised Muslim would have their online identity revolving around their non-Muslimness.
:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending