If you cut off your parents you will be unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadans and those who take their ways

Such as Knowles Kafir and AussieHustler

Muslimman

Waa ku sidee sxb. A Positivity thread followed by this?

Actually, I’ve a fantastic relationship with my dad and me iyo duqda, we get along well except she’s obsessed with me getting married and having children. I told her I’m allergic to both, so she tried all kinds of manipulation tactics. Even her Imam is on my side on those two issues and now, she softened her position.

Having said that, there are evil parents who abused their children or actively pursue to fracture their adult children’s marriages, if their last resort is to distance themselves from her for the sake of their sanity (abused children) or for the benefits to maintain their own families/union, I don’t know why you guys judge them negatively. A mother obsessed to break down her children’s marriages shouln’t be supported. This will lead to bigger problems.

Muslimman

Waa ku sidee sxb. A Positivity thread followed by this?

Actually, I’ve a fantastic relationship with my dad and me iyo duqda, we get along well except she’s obsessed with me getting married and having children. I told her I’m allergic to both, so she tried all kinds of manipulation tactics. Even her Imam is on my side on those two issues and now, she softened her position.

Having said that, there are evil parents who abused their children or actively pursue to fracture their adult children’s marriages, if their last resort is to distance themselves from her for the sake of their sanity (abused children) or for the benefits to maintain their own families/union, I don’t know why you guys judge them negatively. A mother obsessed to break down her children’s marriages shouln’t be supported. This will lead to bigger problems.
true and shihr sometimes to

Who cuts off their parents lol

My parents irritate the shit out of me. I have contemplated on cutting them off when I was an angsty teenager.

However, growing up made me realize that no human relationship is ideal. People throw the word "abusive" around a lot to describe Somali parents. But, no discussion on nuance is ever had. Somali parents discipline out of love.Fromost Somali kids, their parents put in a lot energy into raising their children, the best way they knew how.

TLDR: human beings raise children and there is never going to be a "perfect" way to parent. Also, people who cut off their parents end up being similar to their parents when it comes to raising their own children. Pattern and pathology and all.

Muji

VIP
Another low iq thread by the human drone @MuslimManMe

@MuslimManMe the world is not black and white. Some people have valid reasons for cutting off their families. What would you say to a woman who was abused by her father when she was a child? Should she go back??

I’m genuinly interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending